Greetings!

Hello to you'll.

This is my first time in writing fictions (after my school exam/test papers of course). I don't consider I'm a good ass writer is the first thing I'll say.

I'm currently writing this on 23 May 2022. I just completed my exams three days ago. The days after exams will always go wasted to no good by me. So I just thought of writing something to keep myself and you entertained.

I chose to write this fiction based on an arranged marriage because there were very less stories related to them. So that's the reason I'm writing this fiction and this fiction, it'll be different from the rest

I'm writing this fiction only to kill my time.

When I was first introduced to Harry Potter world (or wizarding world) I was obsessed with many characters. My first obsession was on our cute little ferret, Draco Malfoy. Later on I started reading all those tiktok videos on YouTube. Even on YouTube there were fanfiction stories (like how they are in Wattpad) videos.
While going through one of the video's descriptions I got to know about Wattpad. And from then on I've been reading about many more characters like Tom Riddle, Sirius Black, Regulus Black, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Remus Lupin, James Potter and Harry Potter.
I'm so much addicted to these characters and my personal favorite is Lord Voldemort a.k.a. Tom Riddle, The Black Brother's and James Potter. (Tell me which are you're favorite characters in comments).

Let me be honest. I can't promise you about anything mature or smut. (Cringed writing this word). But as the story goes, if its necessary I'll surely write a chapter or add mature content.

If you are wondering about the title 'For Aye', 'Aye' means always, forever, eternally. I thought it might be appropriate for the type of fiction I'm writing. And I think so I'll not let Sirius run away from his home to Potter's in this fiction (for the sake of the story).

So that's all I gotta say I guess. I'm tremendously thankful to you'll for selecting this fiction to entertain yourself. Like I said I'm a noob writer. This is my very first fanfiction. I just request you'll to co -operate with me. While reading if you find any mistakes you're always welcomed to correct me.(English is not my first language). Please support this fiction, shower it with you're precious voting and creative comments.

|DISCLAIMER: I do not own any photography used/shared/shown in this story.|

This story is purely my imagination; imaginative, and is totally from my perspective/P. O. V.

Happy reading good readers!

~💎

P. S.- The image above was funny so I added.