Chapter 1

A/N- Flashbacks and letters are in Italics.

4th January, 1963; Monday. Hogwarts.

Its already been two days since Bella Arrived at Hogwarts. She is currently going to the Great Hall for breakfast.

She entered the hall, the aroma of grounded coffee and lavish tea flavors reached her nostrils. Walking towards the Slytherin table she soon spotted her only friend, Helena Bulstrode. Helena hails from Bulstrode family which is one of the families in the Sacred Twenty - Eight.

She is a dark brown haired witch and has light brown eyes with the mixture of yellow, that shows no emotions. Where as Bella has black eyes with thick eyelids, just like her mother. Dark black hair with deep curls in them. Her eyes however shows the slightest emotion, affection. That affection is only for her sisters.

Helena is in the same year as Bella. When they first arrived at Hogwarts for their first year, they became friends. However they are friends with benefits and influence only.

They became friends when all the young Slytherin firsties were making their way to the dungeons through the dark - litted hallway. Helena on the other hand was not used to the darkness, as she stayed with her mother's side family more that father's side. She is the mixture of Ollivander's and Bulstrode's blood, where Ollivander's are light family and Bulstrode's are the family that are known for their practices of dark magic. But that didn't make any change in her, as almost her behavior and face is like her father. Cold and emotionless.

She had tripped over her the edge of her robes and almost fell and her face would have come in contact with the ground if it wasn't for Bella who helped her to steady herself.

"Are you alright?" asked Bella with fake worried face which didn't go unnoticed by Helena.

"Yeah. I almost tripped and fell. Thank you." said Helena with a layer of genuineness in her voice. " I'm Helena. Helena Bulstrode by the way" she said with no emotion laced in her voice and she held her hand to shake.

Shaking her hand Bella replied," I'm Bellatrix Black. Try not to be clumsy like this in the future. Because no one might be there to help you again." with saying this Bella entered the green - blackish common room.

'That was rudely polite' thought Helena and entered the common room.

The Black's are known for the royalty and their heights of craziness. They are one of the well known oldest and largest Pure-blood Wizarding families in Great Britain, being one in Sacred Twenty - Eight.

"Morning Bella", wished Helena as her friend took a seat opposite to her.

"Morning to you too Helly" replied Bella with a hint of happiness laced in her voice which didn't go unnoticed by Helena as she is a good observer.

"You seem to be in a good mood today. Any particular reason?" asked Helly.

Before she can answer, swarms of owls flew inside the Great hall with letters and packages. Bella saw an owl with yellow eyes, black colored feathers with hints of white color, flying towards where she was seated and immediately recognized it as her family owl, Lyra, as the owl dropped a letter on her lap. She saw her family crest on the wax that is used to seal the letter. Bella opened the letter. After reading the content in the letter her smile stretched and reached her eyes.

Helena who was sitting opposite to her saw the change in emotions in her... happiness. Helena out of curiosity asked, "Why are you so happy? I mean this is very unusual behavior of yours."

Bella lowered the letter , her face was seen. Helena could make out tears on the edge of her eyes. Bella passed the letter to her curious friend.

The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black.

Dear Bellatrix,

I wanted to be the first person to inform you. This a very happy moment to the family right now. Mother, gave birth to a daughter an hour ago. We welcomed another daughter to the Black family. Mother was in labor since yesterday midnight and gave birth to beautiful baby girl this morning at 7.00 a.am.

She has thick hairs just like you. And black eyes just like our mother. We wish you were here to feel the softness of her skin. She has thick yet soft eye lashes which matches to yours. Her pink lips formed a clear pout when she saw me and Cissa. Auntie Walburga flooed to the house immediately when she heard the news with Sirius and Regulus. Sirius was the second person to see her after mother. She wrapped her delicate finger around his index finger. You should have been here to see his face, he was grinning ear to ear.

Anyways, we wanted to inform you about new member and also wanted to ask you to suggest a name for our little princess. I think Cassiopia suits her. Cissa suggested Victoria.

Hope you're settled well and doing well. Mother as well as the baby are healthy. I can't wait for you're summer break.

Love, Andromeda.

P.S.- Don't be surprised if you receive two owls today.

After reading the letter Helena went over to her friend and hugged showered her with loads of congratulation. "Bella I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. Once again you've become an elder sister. I'll owl my parents and ask for permission to visit your little sister over summer." exclaimed Helena. Bella smiled at her and mingled with her daily work.

|𖣔|

Black household.

Meanwhile at the Black household...there is a bang of celebrations and showers of congratulations in the air. Sirius and Walburga are the most delighted persons right now. Sirius smile never once faced from his face because he is the second person to come in physical contact with the new born, who still has her delicate, blood rushed, chubby finger wrapped around his index finger. Never once she let go of his finger.

Seeing this Walburga thought of having a word with her brother, Cygnus, about them and left the room to send an owl to Orion and Bellatrix.

✯✯✯✯✯
Hello,

This was Chapter 1, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Sirius is so cute. ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

Vote & comment.

.xx

~💎