Commencement!

2nd January 1963(Saturday), the Black household

Bellatrix was yelling as she made her way to downstairs," Dromeda, hurry up. I have to leave in thirty minutes. I can't get any late because of you" to her sister Andromeda, who was taking her time to find a matching pair of gloves to set it with her purple dress robes. While Narcissa, the youngest daughter, immediately rushed out of the room to meet everyone downstairs after tidying herself.

Bellatrix is in her second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and is sorted into Slytherin house like the rest of the Black family members. She has come home to spend Christmas and New Year holidays with her family. She is now going back to Hogwarts to resume her term.

"Oh ,oh! Dromeda you're taking forever", huffed Bellatrix walking towards her mother Druella Black, who along with her husband, Cygnus Black were seated on a loveseat that is set parallel facing the stairs.

Druella is a young beautiful women who is in her early thirties with yellowish blonde hair, black eyes with thick eyelids and white - ish skin tone. Druella is currently eight months twenty days pregnant with her and her husband, Cygnus's fourth child. Cygnus is handsome man who is in his mid thirties, with greyish blue eyes, thick dark black hair.

Druella turned to her husband," Andromeda Black. Come down this instant. We don't want you're sister to miss her train", shouted Cygnus.

Meanwhile upstairs in the room, Andromeda found her gloves and ran till half of the stairs, then walked down the rest half in a rush; because running is not lady-like as her mother has taught her.

"You took forever young lady" said Druella.

"I apologize mother. It won't happen again" replies Andromeda calming her breath after her rush.

Bella sighed and glanced at the grandfather clock that stood tall, majestically and less wide near the fireplace, which read 10:35 a.m. and glared at Andromeda, who sheepishly avoided her gaze and held her father's stretched hand. Bella and Cissa doing the same.

Cygnus apparated them to the King's Cross Station. "Muggles, muggles, always around the station. So much filth" Cygnus spat in disgust. Soon they went through the barrier and were welcomed by the steams of smoke from the Hogwarts Express, that stood majestically on the platform 9¾, waiting for the young witches and wizards to hop in it.

Cygnus turned and bent a little towards his eldest daughter to meet her eye level and spoke with a stern yet calmly dangerous voice," Now listen to me Bellatrix. You are a Black, there will be no associating with those filthy mud-bloods, half- bloods and blood traitors. You're sorted in to Slytherin house to keep up with our customs. Make us proud. Do not attempt do anything that tarnishes, our family name otherwise you know the consequences. This applies to you both also young ladies" pointing his long skilled finger at 10 year-old Andromeda and 8 year-old Narcissa, who nodded their head.

Bella proudly nodded her head and replied,"Yes father. I'll see you'll during summer. Farewell for now. Toujours Pur. "

"Toujours Pur. "

After repeating their family 'motto' and bidding their farewells, Bella hoped into the train searching for an empty compartment. And Cygnus apparated with his daughters back to the Black household.

✯✯✯✯
Hello.
Hope you enjoyed it. Next one will be Chapter -1. Merope will be introduced in next chapter.

If u need anything included in this prologue or should be included in next chapter, please feel free to give you're ideas to make it look more interesting.

Vote and comment xx.

~ 💎