Chapter 4

Black household

Black household.

    The family saw as one by one made their way inside the hall. Orion let Regulus on the ground to stand on his own. He then made his way to Cygnus . He shook his hand and gave a small nod, with cold smile on his face. Cygnus followed the same. Cygnus turned towards his brother, Alphard, giving him a small nod of assurance and motioning them to take their seats. Walburga walked towards Druella and exchanged their greetings. They took their seats beside theirs respective spouses.

With the children, Sirius stride towards Andromeda and hugs her. He then took her hands placed a kiss on the back. He did the same to Narcissa but gave her a side hug. The girls gave him a light bow. Andromeda pinched his cheeks lightly, which made Sirius make face showing his disliking. Regulus followed the same but he only placed a kiss and crawling he went over to sit with his mother. Sirius sat beside Andromeda on one of the kids armchair around.

Sirius always liked Andromeda more than Bellatrix and Narcissa. Both Sirius and Andromeda shared mutual cousin love for each other. Sirius liked Narcissa little more than Bellatrix, but they were not as close as he was with Andromeda. Sirius considered Bellatrix as an inconsiderate witch. But little did he know his consideration is true in the future. Andromeda was practical in what she does or says. Sirius admired her for the same. When it comes to Bellatrix and Narcissa, well its not the same. They both always point out any opposite doings that a pureblood witch or wizard should not be doing, mostly Narcissa while Bellatrix criticizes or forbids them for doing so.

Right now Sirius is trying to speak with Andromeda. He is try to get her full attention.

"Andy"

"Andy"

"Andy."

"Dro."

"Dromeda."

"Andromeda."

"Andromeda Black." Andromeda looked up from her book, raising an eyebrow annoyed, because she doesn't like anyone interrupting her reading. Andromeda is like, what they say a 'bookworm'. Sirius smiled triumphantly.

"Andy, how have you been?" asked Sirius.

"We saw each other yesterday also Sirius." she rolled her eyes "But to answer you're question, yes. As always I am reading, being myself and praying for mother and father not be mad at me for my choice of name for my new sister.", she replied and sat silently continuing her reading. At the mention of new born, Sirius smiled big.

"Are you not going to ask how i am doing?" he questioned her when she didn't ask him about his well being when he had asked her about hers.

"Well Sirius, first you start a conversation when my interest is not at all here, disturbing when I am reading and ask me get to know about you're well being too." she rolled her eyes, showing little annoyance in her voice.