Chapter 3

12 Grimmauld Place

12 Grimmauld Place.

         Sirius stood by the door before his mother and uncle with a gleeful smile on his face. Alphard couldn't help but stretch his lips into an affectionate smile. Walburga on the other hand, sat reading Witch's Weekly. Sirius was dressed in a white & black bold plaid button down shirt, made with finest silk and tapered trousers. A shiny gold ring around his index finger, a family heirloom, that has a square shaped black Onyx crystal. Sirius smile turned into a frown when he realized his mother is still in her casual satin long frock.

"What happened to you? One moment you are happy and next moment you have a scowl on you're face." said Alphard after noticing his nephews frown. Sirius then turned to his uncle, tilting his head and directed his eyebrows towards Walburga. Alphard followed his moments. At first he didn't understand what Sirius was trying to show. Walburga watched their non verbal interaction and trying to comprehend what Sirius was saying.

After a few minutes, when no body understood what he is trying to say, he facepalmed with frustration. Then he said, "Merlin! You still didnt get it. All I was trying to say was mother is still in her casual attire. Get dressed mother or else we'll be late." He whined in the last.

Walburga stood up as she looked down at her son and replied coldly, "I was busy talking here. Actually you came down early. Didn't I tell you we'll be leaving in a hour or so. We have plenty of time till then. Anyways Regulus needs to be fed. I'll get dressed after that. Then we will leave to theirs's" and left the room.

"She is not always like this you know." After a few minutes Alphard said seeing his nephew's drained out face. Sirius just weakly nodded and walked over his uncle. "You look finely dressed young man. Are you going out anywhere?" Questioned Alphard observing him. Sirius sat on his lap and nodded. "May I ask where are you going?" Asked Alphard raising his eyebrow with a grin.

"Yes" Sirius answered for the first question. "Mother said even you'll be joining us today" he then added.

"I'm going to meet the new member today with you're mother. But I don't understand what is me joining you toda-Oh yes. Yes of course I'll be joining you today to meet the new born" said Alphard after realization hit him in the head. Sirius on the other hand got a hint crimson and blood rush on his pale whitish cheeks as soon as he heard the word 'new born' roll out of his uncle's tongue and bent his head little, which didn't go unnoticed by his uncle. Alphard however pretended as if he didn't see anything when Sirius lifted his head.

After 30 minutes or so, they heard footsteps nearing. The door opened and came in Orion in his casual robes, Regulus in his arms. Beside them stood Walburga in dark green turtle neck midi belt dress, a black button up cloak.

"We are done. Sirius, you go with you're uncle we'll be shortly behind you." Instructed Orion. Sirius nodded his head.

He held his uncle's large palm and stepped in the fireplace. Alphard grabbed a little floo powder. Within in few seconds green flames engulfed them. They stepped out of the fireplace and dusted their robes. Behind them came Orion, Walburga and Regulus.