Chapter 7

(Time skip)
1964 to 1971

          Eventually the days passed

     Eventually the days passed. The winter snow melted, the sun stood high in the sky radiating his heat, warming the atmosphere. The flowers blossomed in vibrant colours. As the time changed , the autumn wind balanced the rise in temperature. The atmosphere grew colder. The leaves fell from the trees. The downpours, rainstorms and wetness came by so did Andromeda's Hogwarts letter.

Andromeda, just like all the family members, got sorted into Slytherin house. She was elated to attend Hogwarts with Bellatrix but in different year. She even made few friend. One of them being Edward Bulstrode.

After coming to Hogwarts, Andromeda's passion to at least read two or three books in a week increased. Edward being with her company was nothing less than her. They, together 'improvised ' their nerdy, bookish skills.

It was in the mid of 60's; 1966 precisely, when Narcissa also started attending Hogwarts for her first year and onwards. And our little Merope turned 3 that year.

Andromeda and Narcissa were practically begging time to speed up for them to turn eleven before Merope's birth. But after she came into their lives, all their enthusiasm slowly started to fade away. Everyone was grown so much fond of her that even Andromeda and Narcissa were hesitant to reply to their Hogwarts acceptance letter.

Now Andromeda was used to this after attending Hogwarts for three year. It was something new for Narcissa. She always waited for the holiday breaks to be reunite with her sister. After Andromeda went to Hogwarts, Narcissa became very close to Merope. When Bellatrix was not around, it was Andromeda who Merope was closer with. Merope did not share the same sibling bond with Narcissa. It was neutral. It took more time for Merope to mingle with Narcissa. Narcissa absolutely adored Merope. Even though she knew she likes Bellatrix and Andromeda more than her.

Merope was only one year when Andromeda started Hogwarts. She had no one to play with except for Narcissa. Now it was Narcissa's turn to go. With Narcissa gone, she always played with Binky or Sirius or Regulus, only when they visited along with their mother.

Often the ladies from other pure blood households organised tea parties and invited Druella to it. The parties were only reasons to see Merope. The ladies held such parties only for their benefits. They even brought up conversations about betrothment of Merope with their sons. This made Druella worry more. But as Walburga also attended such parties, she was always there to butt in saying she was far too small and young for getting betrothed and diverts the talks to other topics. It infuriated her when they talk about her favorite niece getting married off to someone else. Walburga even after everyone's disagreement about her decision, did not give up. She was just waiting for an opportunity to bring this up to her brother and sister in-law. But when Sirius's turn came to attend Hogwarts, it seems that it was best to give up.