Chapter 2

Black household

Black household.

     The ⅔, or now the ²/⁴ Black sisters are in a simplistic argument about choosing a name for the new member. When it comes to arguments Andromeda is the 'logical one', Narcissa is the 'settler' and Bellatrix is the 'obstinate one'.

There is a major disagreement in air between Andy and Cissy.

They are currently walking back to Bellatrix's room; where the three Black sisters always meet up, after having their dinner. Andromeda was walking in the front, and Narcissa behind her.

"Come on Cissy. Cassiopeia is the best suited name for her" exclaimed Andromeda.

"No Andy. Just once listen to me. Victoria is the best for her. Victoria is a beautiful name. It has a powerful meaning. Its royal" said Narcissa with gleeful smile. Andromeda gave her a questioning look with her raised eyebrows asking for more explanation. Narcissa caught the look and sighed," It means conqueror. But it also means victory. It suits her." she said.

"Cissy. You know its the tradition of our family to name the new members after stars and constellations. Mother and father or anyone wouldn't accept the name you're suggesting. And I know what Victoria means. Cissy, she's not a conqueror, she is just a baby. And look at my suggestion. Cassiopeia is a star, the brightest after Sirius I might to add. I'm sure mother and father would be happy about my suggestion." reasoned Andromeda with a sigh and turned to her sister and added," You have to stop reading the Charming Prince & Princess's bed time stories." Narcissa rolled her eyes and they both entered the room.

"Whatever" huffed Narcissa and rolled onto the bed. Andromeda smiled at her sister's antics and got under covers beside Narcissa. She pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"It's for the good you and everyone and even the baby, you know."

"Anything that makes you sleep. Good night Andy."

"Good night Cissy."

||

5th January; Tuesday. 12 Grimmauld Place.

       The next morning Sirius woke up at around 8 o'clock in the morning. He washed his face brushed his teeth and made his way to the dinning room for the breakfast. Upon arriving at the dinning room, the savor of lavish royal tea and freshly baked bread hit his nostrils. He saw his father seated on head seat of the table and his favorite uncle Alphard Black, seated towards the right side part of the table.

"Good morning father, uncle Alphard" Sirius greeted merrily and took a seat opposite to his uncle. Hearing the greeting, Orion Black half folded the morning copy of Daily Prophet to be met with the heir's unusual contented face. He didn't bother to ask the reason for his cheerfulness. He gave a small nod and resumed reading the prophet.