Chapter- 2

( I have covid lol )

"Ratchet, call everyone back to base, we have a new member" Optimus stated, stroking Y/N helm. Ratchet nodded and commed the others who were either patrolling or recharging.

A few minutes later the other bots started crowding into the room, all gaping at the large mass in the room.

"What is that thing doing in here?" Arcee questioned standing beside cliffjumper.

:whirr beep whirr:

"You're right bumblebee, that is not how you welcome new members Arcee" Optimus disciplined.

"This is Y/N, Both Ratchet and I found him in a cave, the energon detector picked up his signal, he was in deep stasis" Optimus stated and placed his servo on Y/N wing.

Y/N who has been staring the bots down, slowly rised from his laying position and investigated each bot, sniffing and lightly shoving them with his snout.

"Whats he doing?" Bulkhead squealed when Y/N came a few inches close to him.

"Stay still Bulk" Cliffjumper warned shifting closer to Arcee.

:whirr beep beep: Bee softly chirped.

"Why don't you try having a predacon come into close proximity of you" Bulkhead gasped lightly when Y/N picked him up in his paw.

"Ratchet, take notes on this" Optimus instructed.

"Already on it" Ratchet whispered and quickly wrote notes on his datapad.

Y/N inspected Bulkhead once again and softly placed him back onto the ground.

"Oh my primus, I've never been so happy to be on the ground" Bulkhead vented in relief.

Once everyone thought that Y/N was done with his inspections, he pulled everyone into his side with his helm and covered them with his wing.

"Get me out you hunk of metal!" Ratchet complained and pushed on Y/N wing with his free servo.

"Calm down Ratch, let's see what Y/N wants first" Cliffjumper said trying to calm the old medic down.

"Yeah you might make him angry" Bulkhead warned fiddling with his digits.

Y/N started to walk which caused the bots to have no choice and to follow.

After some time Y/N stopped and pushed something under his wing, everyone glanced at it and their optics widen

"Why is he feeding us energon?" Arcee questioned and picked up the cube.

"Predacons travel in packs, and Y/N must have lost his, he may be trying to get us to join his new one" Cliffjumper guessed and caressed the predacon who softly growled.

After the bots got their own individual cube, Y/N started letting them out from underneath his wing one by one.

Ratchet was quick to get to his datapad that has been resting on his desk and started tapping away at it. He wrote down theories about the experience and what exactly went down.

"Do you think he was showing his dominance?" Bulkhead guessed while watching Ratchet over his shoulder who flinched and dropped his datapad.

"Bulkhead! I needed that!" Ratchet yelled.

"Oops..." Bulkhead quickly removed himself from being close to the old medic.

Ratchet hummed in thought and gathered all the broken pieces of the datapad that were scattered on the floor. "Maybe he was"

______

Optimus was now in the large storage room removing unwanted items. All the metal items that Optimus would throw aside, Y/N would quickly snatched them up and placed them in the small openings of his armor on his back. This happened a few times until Optimus finally stopped and looked around confused, he expected there to be a mountain of metal, but there was no metal to be seen.

Optimus squinted up at the large predacon who looked around the room like an innocent child, taking small side glances towards Optimus.

Optimus sighed in defeat and turned back to the now empty room, "This is where you will be staying Y/N, this is the biggest room we have"

Y/N only blew a stream of smoke from his nostril and started nudging Optimus to the door. After he had left, Y/N took all the metal parts from the cracks of his armor and started welding them together with his deadly breathe.

A few hours had passed and Y/N had created a dome shaped nest for himself that took up more than a quarter of the room. Y/N shifted his wings in pride and grabbed some stray boxes that were filled to the brim with packaging peanuts. He found these small things fascinating and dumped the peanuts into his berth.

He had to show someone his work now, so he left his berth room and searched for anyone who was in reached.

He turned a corner and there he saw the small yellow bot talking with cliffjumper, Y/N picked bumblebee up like a mother cat would do its kitten and brought him to Y/N room.

Y/N placed bumblebee in his dome and watched him like an eagle, bumblebee just looked around the dome and fiddled with the peanuts.

:beep beep:

Bumblebee smiled up at the large predacon whos tail shifted from side to side. Y/N stepped into his dome and curled around bumblebee, he started to cover bumblebee with his thick lubricant around his helm and chassis.

Bumblebee smiled softly and caressed the predacons neck making the predacon emit a soft purr.

Both their optics started to darken and they both fell into a peaceful recharge.

_____

This chapter kinda sucked sorry