Chapter- 16

Finally an update 😱 

Chapter credit to random_chaotic_child check out their works, you were a big help thank you for the suggestion <3

The day started out like any other, the bots were on patrol or working around base, the teenagers were at school, Fowler being at base when he didn't need to be and Y/N being Y/N. Nothing was new around the base, which bit at Y/N's circuits.

Luckily, he memorised the schedule of the teens, only twenty minutes until they returned to the base to 1 annoy Ratchet or 2 sneak through the ground bridge and get into trouble.

Y/N decided to recharge his systems before they returned and went with the latter. He did find it quite irritating that his pups would put themselves in unnecessary danger, but with them (especially Miko) wanting to watch the bots in all their glory, there was nothing he could do, also when they look like ants to him, they were hard to catch and keep them behind.

Before anyone knew it, it was time to pick the trouble makers up from school (or hell). Y/N powered up before the children were to arrive and trudged into the control room, there he saw Ratchet and Optimus planning on taking over a mine shaft the decepticons were holding captive.

Y/N didn't understand why they had to take a mineshaft when he can supply them with energon he can uncover from this planets crust, their energon supply wasn't the best but it was enough to last three Earth years. The main gates opened, catching the attention of Y/n making him turn his helm, and in came the three autobots with their charges, they transformed but no humans were present.

"Optimus we have a problem" Arcee quickly paced over to the mighty leader of the autobots who turned in her direction.

"What seems to be the problem Arcee?" Optimus's smooth and authoritive voice filt the one calm room.

"The children have been taken, they weren't at school for pick up"

Just then a call came through the large holographic screen that Ratchet worked at, the teens were shown in giant vials that were used for chemicals. A psychotic laugh was heard, followed by a menacing figure coming into view.

"It's been a long time Optimus" The said bot narrowed his optics.

"Megatron"

"It seems that you are doing well even with your small group, although I wouldn't have imagined you recruiting things smaller and more fragile" Megatrons optics inspected all of them but didn't see Y/N which he was luckily just out of frame, the two leaders kept on going back and forth while Y/N's pupils dilated menacingly, how dare this coward capture his pups, knowing how fragile they are they could get hurt with the slightest touch.

"Meet me at these coordinates for your little organics back, and bring your energon supply no deal comes for free" And with a menacing laugh the screen went black for a second with coordinates and switch to the usual green with cybertronian codes.

"Are you kidding me? Optimus are we really going to trade our energon for the children? We need the energon and for all we know this could be a trap!" Ratchet exclaimed not happy about all this. Everyone stared at him in shock before they turned in the direction of the energon storage room.

Y/N seethed at both the medic and Megatron, he was fuming, more than fuming even. No way would he let his pups die to the cons again, his claws dug into the ground before he charged at the main gates, colliding with it and bringing it down making dust swell in the air at the entrance.

Y/N took off in a blur, leaving the others stunned and unable to act. They couldn't follow him since he didn't have his collar on that Ratchet made for him to be located, without it no one could detect his life signal.