Chapter- 18

Currently in the hospital with nothing to do so enjoy ✌️

________

The battle against Unicron and into his spark chamber, which was the Earth's core, was a tough one. But not for Y/N of course, the dark energon in his veins made it easier for him to destroy Unicron's minions since the minions saw Y/N as an ally. Although, something Y/N didn't expected was for Megatron to ally himself with the autobots to take down Unicron.

A large chamber stood infront of them now, they had tried everything they could to get it down, like smashing, shooting, and even playing with the circuits which only made minions appear from the walls and attack them once more. Y/N suddenly had an idea, since he had dark energon and was an 'ally' to unicron, he stepped closer to the door and opened his spark chamber, revealing it to the chamber.

A loud rumbling was heard before the doors began folding back and into the walls, allowing Megatron, Optimus and Y/N entry, with Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Arcee to hold off the minions.

Y/N stood behind Megatron and Optimus, keeping guard before he heard Megatron groan and growl in pain, or as if trying to fight back against something. Y/N looked at Megatron who was clutching his helm in agony, his eyes glowing a light lavender colour and his sword unsheathing.

"Megatron is commanded by no-one!" Megatron shouted before his eyes return to the normal dark purple and retracting his sword.

"Now Optimus!" Megatron said once more, urging Optimus to use the matrix of leadership to put Unicron back into his forever stasis. They had decided putting Unicron back in stasis and not extinguishing his spark was a better plan because the human race and Earth would have died, along with Unicron.

Optimus nodded firmly to Megatron, stepping closer to the anti-spark.

"Matrix of leadership, I call upon you." Before the matrix could be revealed to put Unicron to stasis, Megatron stepped up, his frame now seemed as if it were on fire but, it was a purple and blue glow. Y/N growled in defence, running closer to Optimus and covering him protectively with his large wing.

"You cannot defeated me, deciple of primus and you my pet! I have transcended physical being, by my will alone. All upon this world shall fall into chaos!" Unicron had spoken through Megatron, Y/N growled softly and pulled Optimus closer to his body using his wing. Optimus slightly pushed Y/N's wing aside and narrowed his optics to Megatron, or, Unicron.

"Not while I still function, Unicron. The power of the matrix will light our darkest hour." Optimus had stated, before revealing the matrix to the anti-spark, a ball of energy surrounded his frame before a beam shot from his chest and to the anti-spark. Unicron shouted and powered up his plasma blaster, shooting at Optimus but the shot ricocheted into the wall.

Unicrons spark began to glow blue, instead of purple and Unicrons face appeared. Y/N watched in amazement, but also concern as a shockwave sent him and Megatron into the wall. Y/N shook his helm in pain and squinted his eyes, his vision being blurred from the impact he had with the wall. Unicrons spark had seemed to be sucked into thin air before disappearing, leaving behind purple particles.

Y/N's optics searched for Optimus who feel to his knees, making Y/N transform into his bot mode and rushed to Optimus's side, holding his shoulder plates tenderly.

"Optimus, can you hear me? Are you okay?" Y/N's tone dripping with concern for his packmate and his optics worriedly scanned Primes frame for any injuries. Megatron had now also stood up and strided over to the two, unsheathing his sword. Megatron's optics had returned to their normal blood red colour, and his cold and malicious expression returned.