Halloween special!! 🎃

"Y/N!!!!!" 

"Y/N!!!!"

"WAKE UP Y/N!"  Miko shouted into Y/N's audio receiver making him jerk awake and look at the small human.

"Finally, I've been calling you for the last 10 minutes, I need your help with my halloween costume. I'm going as terminator, he's a robot meaning he's made of metal and I dont have the skills to make a metal costume and I also don't have the money" Miko chuckled from her last sentence and jumped down from Y/N's snout allowing him to stand up from his nest and transforming into his bi-pedal form.

"What is a 'Halloween costume' and 'money'?" Y/N questioned with a raised optic ridge.

"A Halloween costume is what people wear to be a scary myth or legend, they wear them to go trick or treating, that's where people go around to others houses and get free candy. Money is what us humans use to buy all of our daily needs like food, water, power, a house, clothes, basically everything we do cost money and I got none of that because I dont have a job yet and with me having no money, it means no costume, which means no trick or treating for me." Miko explained smiling sweetly up at Y/N who had a dumb look on his faceplates.

"Humans are... confusing..." Y/N picked Miko up by her oversized jumper she was wearing and placed her on his shoulder.

___________

"Wow! It's like the real thing!" Miko squealed and circled the large terminator figure. Y/N smiled at Miko and watched as she but the costume on over her clothes. (Sounds weird, don't judge! I'm tired!!)

"I tried my best, although I could have made you a predapup, predacons do count as a legend due to my kind being extinct."

Miko stared up at Y/N in amazement.

"What did a predapup look like? Was it like your babies?" Miko asked.

"Yes they were our offspring, unfortunately I do not have a projector installed into my circuit, but to narrow it down, they look like a young 'dog' but with horns, metal and they can breathe fire" Y/N explained giving Miko enough time to finish putting on the terminator costume.

"This is rad! I can't wait to show the others! Thank you for telling me about your kind Y/N!" Miko shouted running off into the main room where Y/N heard a few screams not long after.

__________

"We're back! We got so much candy!" Miko shouted running into the main room with the others behind her.

Y/N came over and gently took the terminator helmet off Miko.

"How was the 'trick or treating'?" Y/N asked still slightly confused.

"It was great! Our bags were filled to the brim! Come on I'll show you!" Miko shouted running to the human platform and emptied her bag on to the table.

Y/N gazed at them intrigued and grabbed a small black rectangle that read 'Mars'.

"What do you do with these?" Y/N questioned and squeezed it slightly.

"You eat it, it's sugary sweets kids eat and aren't really allowed them because of how much sugar is in them, but Halloween is the only acception" Miko stated and opened a Milky way chocolate and popping it in her mouth.

Y/N looked at the sugary sweets and swiped them into his clawed servo also taking Jakes and Raf from their grip.

"If these are as bad as you say then you shouldn't eat them all at once" Y/N stated making Miko gasp and try to open his servo to retrieve her sweets.

"Noo!! You can't take them all! Atleast give me half" Miko reasoned.

Y/N scanned her figure narrowing his optics and shook his helm.

"Your blood sugar is already spiking, I will give you a few each day for good behaviour" Y/N stated and walked down into his berthroom, placing the sweets atop a shelf.

(He doesn't want his humans getting sick :))

________

The teens were laying on the couch huddled together alone in the main room watching a horror movie, the bots had retired to their berthrooms from watching their human all day and night.

The teens were tense as the main character slowly walked around their dark apartment searching for something or someone.

A quiet rattling sounded from behind the humans making them quickly turn around and face nothing but darkness, they all looked at eachother with scared faces and turned back to the tv.

The rattling sounded again this time from under them. They all pulled their bodies closer together trying to keep their attention on the TV.

"It's nothing..." Raf whimpered and pulled Jacks and Mikos arm into his body, staring at the TV.

"It is nothing, don't worry Raf" Jack reassured. 

"ArE yOU suRe...?" Came a creaky voice from behind the TV.

The teens watched the darkness behind the TV in horror, someone was there...

Jack slowly and quietly reached over to his phone and picked it up still keeping his eyes on the darkness. He turned the flashlight on and quickly faced it behind the TV. Though nothing was there...

They all felt a breath on their necks and goosebumps littered their bodies.

"I'm not turning around." Raf whisper shouted.

"TuRn ArOUnD, DoNt Be SHy..." said the creaky voice.

They all turned around slowly with the flash lights...

Y/N jerked his helm forward saying a small 'Boo!' Making the teens scream in terror and fall off the couch onto the carpeted floor.

Y/N cackled at the scared teens and grabbed the railings for support from his heavy laughter.

"Y/N you jerk!" Miko shouted getting up from the floor and running to the railing and started hitting one of Y/N's digits.

"I have done a 'prank'!" Y/N said proud of himself.

"A stupid, scary one" Jack chuckled only now getting of the shock and fear that littered his body.

"Really scary.." Raf whispered still laying on the floor.

"My apologies humans, I did not mean to frighten you as much as I did" Y/N said and picked all three of them up rubbing his helm against them gently.

While Y/N comforted the humans, the other bots where in their berthrooms chuckling quietly from the commotion, even Ratchet. A little.

Another four screams were heard from the main room as the movie had finally had a jumpscare that caught the teens and predacon off guard. Now everyone was laughing.

Even Ratchet, yes.

___________

Happy Halloween!!! 🎃🎃🎃

Hope you guys got lots more lollies than I did lol

Be safe and have a horrifying day or night ❤