Chapter- 5

"See ya later Y/N!" Cliff waved while walking through the groundbridge. Y/N was chewing on a ball of metal from lobbing with the wrecker, watching as he left. The groundbridge powered down and Optimus walked up to him, making Y/N sit up.

"It's time for your training Y/N" Optimus stated nodding toward Ratchet who nodded back and opened a groundbridge. Optimus turned, walking into the bridge with Y/N not far behind.

Once the two were through, they both appeared in a stadium, but there was a roof covering them.

"Prime, great to- What on Earth is that thing?!"

Y/N looked down at the startled voice and lowered his helm to the small human standing on an elevated platform that came up to Optimus's chassis. He investigated the human, curious, he had never seen one.

"Agent Fowler, this is Y/N, he is why I requested a large space to train him" Optimus explained while watching the interaction between the human and titan.

"You didn't mention a dragon! I thought you bots were going to do some combat training"

"No, we bots have all the training we need, uh-... what's a dragon?"

Y/N pov

"What is this small little thing? Is it a snack? Or a toy for my pack? If it is a toy, why isn't my follower playing with it?"

Questions ran through my mind about this little thing, I shook my head slightly and turned my attention back to the nest we were in. This was almost big enough to keep my pack in. I walked around the edges and inspected every small thing I could, there were small rectangles that I'm guessing was for the flesh bag.

"Y/N, come".

"Did my follower give me a command?" I turned my helm to the authoritive voice.

"He may have something important for me" I hummed in thought and approached him and fleshy.

"Sit"

My follower said once I stopped infront of him.

"This is new, none of my followers ever ordered me around." I smirked to myself "this'll be fun"

I pushed my follower to the ground making him fall on his tailpipe.

-normal pov-

"It seems he doesn't like being ordered around prime" Fowler chuckled, watching the two. Optimus hummed and stood back up.

"Are there commands he does know?"

"Yes, there's 'snap', he helps us break open relics we recover while on missions"

-SpongeBob voice-
A few hours later

Optimus had no luck in teaching Y/N any commands, he either get pushed to the ground or Y/N would ignore him.

"This is a lot more complicated than I had thought" Optimus sighed, watching Y/N flutter his wings and puff his chest.

"Training an animal takes time and patience prime, and this is a dragon, they don't take commands very lightly" Fowler stated.

Optimus hummed, taking in Fowlers words.

"Optimus, Cliffjumpers in trouble" Arcee said over the comm

"Got it, Ratchet, send a groundbridge we all rendezvous at base"

Within a few seconds a bridge appeared beside optimus.

"Y/N time to get back to base" Optimus stated sternly and waited for the slow approaching predacon. Optimus said a quick farewell to Fowler and the two bots walked through the bridge.

Once they were through, all the other bots were there waiting. Ratchet quickly fired up another groundbridge.

"Stay here and watch the base Y/N, we'll be back" Optimus ordered. Y/N watched as they all ran through, he wanted to help his pack out in the field, but he couldn't, he didn't know why.

-hours pass-

Y/N was laying in Ratchets med-bay when the groundbridge powered up. As soon as Ratchet and optimus stepped through, the atmosphere immediately changed from relaxation to dread. He stood to his full height and trudged over to the two bots, he pressed his muzzel to Ratchets chassis and growled softly.

Y/N knew this smell, a loss of another. His frame filled with rage, his wings expanding menacingly. There was only one thing that ran through his mind.

Revenge.

______

Done :)