chapter- 15

Hello my beautiful ppl, I just wanted to say that I've been getting messages asking to make a different book for a different fandom that I have no interest in. So if you want me to write a book for a different fandom... dont bc I don't want to write another book lol. Hope you understand now on with the book

Also first update of 2023!!

_________________

Y/N stood outside of an old energon mine with Jack and Miko, waiting for Arcee and Bulk to return from inside. The two were on their way to a concert but heard that Y/N would be scouting for energon and wanted to tag along, they detected an energon signal with their devices but Y/N knew there was barely any, except for small scraps. He lay in his predacon form, resting but keeping a watchful optic on the bored children, Miko sighed heavily and dropped her head onto her hands catching Y/N's attention making him glance in her direction.

Miko walked over to Y/N and rested her body against his helm, sighing obnoxiously loud. Y/N rolled his optics playfully gently pushed her off while standing up, shaking the collected dust off his armor. Just as he stood up, Arcee and Bulkhead could be seen coming out from the cave.

Bulk and Arcee sighed in defeat, glancing up at Y/N.

"Could've told us there was no energon in here, would've saved us some time" Arcee crossed her servos and turned towards Bulk.

"Maybe next time we should just shut up and follow Y/N" Arcee sighed.

"Agreed"

"Uh guys!" Jack called catching the cybertronians attention, he pointed into the dark where Mikos figure was disappearing into the dark abyss with her giggles echoing off the walls.

"She went in. Unbelievable" Arcee rolled her optics and placed her servo on her hip strut. Jack looked up at her and smirked.

"Have you met her?" He chuckled.

"Ughh, Miko get back here!" Bulkhead groaned, running into the cave after Miko. Y/N watched them all make their way into the cave but he didn't follow, his frame was to large and this was also a strip mine which is unstable and with his heavy steps he could cause the cave to collapse.

Y/N gazed around, making his way around the cave through the tall tress to find another stable entrance for him to find his small sparkpups.

____________

Y/N had no luck in finding another entry route, so now he sat waiting at the front of the cave paitently, his circuits drifting away into another 'daydream' so the humans called it. His daydreaming was cut short by rapid gun fire and the sound of the cave collapsing.

Y/N panicked as the cave sealed off, making him sprint towards it and pull all the rocks away from the entrance, being sure he doesn't cause another collapse inside.

As he dug deeper he heard someone else digging on the otherside, he vented in relief that his pack and pups were okay. Once he moved a larger boulder, a clawed servo breached through. Y/N gazed at the servo for a moment before realising this was not a servo he did not recognise.

He growled, grabbing onto the servo with his claw and pulled them out of the rubble and held them at eye level. The decepticon looked at their saviour before realising this is not the bot they wanted to be saved by, their optics widened in fear before they tried manoeuvring out of Y/N's grip, which he held steady.

As Y/N gazed into the optics of this decepticon, before they narrowed. This decepticon tried to kill him and his sparkpups.

"Uh good predacon?" The decepticon squealed in horror as Y/N transformed while still having a solid grip on the con.