Chapter- 19 Season- 2

Orion Pax

___________

It has been 2 days since Optimus, or, Orion Pax has lost his memory and left the autobots. One more day and Y/N would find him on his own and bring his back, whether Ratchet liked it or not. Y/N sat in the main room, watching Ratchet work on locating the nemesis and Optimus, which was proving to be difficult for the medic.

A notification popped up on the security screen and it was June's car, Ratchet opened the gates to the base and June drove in, or more like sped before skidding into park and getting out of the car with the teenagers in tow.

Y/N grew concerned for the children's safety with someone who drove so wrecklessly, but he couldn't talk since he flies with them on his back at high speeds.

Y/N transformed into his Bi-pedal form and stepped closer to the teens who said a quick 'hello' before leaving to the human platform. He frowned slightly, wondering why they didn't fawn over him like they usually did.

"What are you pups doing?" Y/N hesitantly asked, the children turned the small television on and put a disc in and grabbed their gaming controllers with giant smiles on their faces.

"Sorry Y/N, but a new series of legend of Zelda came out and we got the last game copy!" Jack said quickly, keeping his eyes on the screen while the game started up. Y/N tilted his head in curiosity and confusion at what legend of Zelda was, but he turned his attention back to June who was slowly climbing the stairs of the platform.

"When I say that line was long, I mean that line was long. Took us half an hour to just get inside." June playfully rolled her eyes and folded her arms once she got to the top of the platform while turning to Y/N. 

"Humans are still strange to me, I don't get why a game could be of such value." Y/N chuckled, stepping closer to the platform and gazing down at the TV before turning to June once more.

"It's entertainment and it can sometimes be a reward to some, Jack promised to clean the garage when he got the game." June looked over to Jack who started regretting his promise when buying the game. Y/N smiled, before it lowered and he turned away.

"I have to gather energon, our supply is low." Y/N's serious expression returned, making June frown slightly that he was leaving and wouldn't be able to entertain her while she was at base. She had a sudden thought and began walking down the stairs.

"Maybe I could tag along? I've always wanted to see what it was like to ride on a dragon, since Jack always talked about it." A hopeful look crossed June's face, she was curious as to what it was like to ride a dragon. She's always dreamt about it as a child and now that there's a dragon right infront of her, she wanted to live her childhood dreams.

Y/N thought for a moment while transforming into his alt-mode and turning back to June while lowering his helm to be eye level with her.

"I wouldn't mind the company." June wanted to grin widely like a child but hid it with a normal smile while stepping onto Y/N's helm and securing herself next to one of his horns. Y/N turned to the gates and they opened automatically, letting the sun hit his frame.

"W-wait, what if I fall?" June asked, growing fearful of the possibility of her falling off Y/N mid flight.

"I'll catch you, I promise human." Y/N reassured before softly lifting of the ground, getting June used to the feeling of being off the ground. Y/N heard a few whimpers of fear but they stopped shortly after he had began to fly at an extremely slow pace for June to get used to the feeling.

______

Y/N and June returned to the base via groundbridge and with a large trailer of energon, Ratchet was quick to take the energon and begin to process it. Y/N returned June to the platform and she had a large smile on her face.*

"That was amazing! You have to take me again in the future." She chuckled, turning to look at the teens who were still playing Legend of Zelda.

"I will indeed human, your company is relaxing" Y/N smiled in return to June's large smile. He decided he'd leave June to talk with her son and Y/N walked closer to the holographic screen, seeing the failed attempts of trying to find Optimus. Y/N knew it would be easier to find Prime on his own but he decided to follow Ratchets wishes of not scaring Orion and making his memory more difficult to regain.

Y/N sighed deeply before turning to leave the room and find Bumblebee, he walking into the yellow mechs room and instantly enveloped him in a tight hug, holding the young bot close. Bee was good for emotional support, he was extremely huggable and Bee also offered to let Y/N hug him whenever he wanted.

Bee hummed in surprise but instantly hugged Y/N back, resting his head on his hip and let me tell you, the height different between the two was jaw dropping.

_____

Im sorry it was short but this is what I could think about

Im sorry it was short but this is what I could think about! 

IDW Starscream is something else 🤑😍