Chapter- 9

Sorry for not updating in like a month lol Also I'm gonna put my own things in from the show

*****************

"You are my ultimate weapon and will obey my every command. Destroy my brother Primus, and all he has created. A commanding voice was all Y/N heard while being surrounded in darkness

"You will create your army to do my bidding, or I will turn you to dust."

********

Pain rushed through Y/N's frame making his optics snap online, he lifted his helm and searched his armor. There all over him, were thousand of scraplets eating away at him. He roared in anger and he engulfed his body in his own flames, melting the scraplets to molten metal. His ears twitched at the sound of a scream and he pushed his frame off from the floor, but collapsed back to the ground. Y/N searched his frame once again and saw his claws were chained together.

He pulled at the chains on his front stabilisers and easily broke them off with his sharp denta, his claws grabbed at the second chain holding his rear claws tightly together and ripped them apart. He finally stood to his full height and stretched his stiff limbs, Y/N limped his way to the door and saw that it had already been damaged by scraplets. He pushed through and down into the hall, he ended up in the main room where Ratchet stood at his desk fiddling with the main controls. Y/N purred at the other bot and pushed his helm against Ratchets back to gain his attention. Ratchet in-turn jumped and hit Y/N with his wrench across the snout.

"Ahh! Don't sneak up on me like that! I thought you were one of those pesky scraplets!" Ratchet yelled, sighing and turning back to the control panels. Y/N growled at the stinging pain that ran up his helm and through his body not helping his already weak frame.

Y/N's audio receptors suddenly twitched at the sounds of pede steps coming down the hall, in walked a terrified Bumblebee and Raf. Bee whirred and hummed at the presence of the finally awoken Y/N and strode over to him and stroked his neck cables. Y/N purred at the warm gesture and pushed himself into Bee's side.

"You're finally awake, I was worried you wouldn't wake up" Rafael smiled and reached up to gently pet his stabilisers. 

"So was I" Jack said appearing out of absolutely nowhere. Y/N stared at him for a moment longer, confused and finally turned his gaze away and to the small, sphere shapes on the floor. Scraplets. Y/N growled and crushed the small, already lifeless, beings under his claw, hearing a satisfying crunch.

:whirr: Bee buzzed concerned while looking at Y/N's chewed frame, gliding his hand across his armor.

"You're right Bee, scraplets must have gotten to him while he was resting" Raf guessed also noticing the missing patches of armor across Y/N's armor.

Y/N purred in mock concern for Bee's wellbeing, while finally being able to sit and rest his helm above Bee, who automatically wrapped his arms around his large neck. 

"Where are Bulkhead and Miko?" Jack questioned Raf.

"We haven't seen them yet, they should be back any minute" Raf stated and made his way over to Ratchet to check on progress.

"How's it coming Ratchet?" Raf stood beside Ratchet.

"All I need is a jump start from someone's spark chamber and that should get everything up and running" Ratchet explained, getting cables from his tool box and hooking one end to the generator and his spark chamber. He gave a few quick revs but nothing happened.

:whirr beep: Bee offered and unlatched himself from Y/N, who groaned, and walked up to Ratchet offering his spark chamber. Ratchet shook his helm and took the clamps from his spark.