Chapter- 17

A lot has happened at base in the past few weeks, Starscream 'joined' the autobots but ended up attacking Arcee and returning to the Decepticons, Ratchet using synthetic energon on Y/N which only gave him a strength boost which made Ratchet try it on himself but only giving Ratchet an ego boost making the medic fight Megatron servo to servo, Ratchet was is recovery for a while after that.

But these past few days were unusual, Y/N could feel something bigger than these small events were upon them. His circuits weren't spinning properly but his body was calm, right now he sat behind the others, watching them converse with one another. They all soon transformed and left through a groundbridge to investigate, all except Bumblebee who was in charge of the watching the base with Ratchet.

"Hey Y/N! Check this out" Miko called the predacon over to them, Y/N scooched closer to the humans who were on their platform and looked down at them waiting.

"You're famous" Raf turned his computer screen to Y/N, showing his shadow hidden behind the clouds. Y/N grunted, reading the small article beside his picture that was saying proof of dragons yada yada.

"Don't worry, watch this. We erase the photo and replace it with wisdom dog!" Raf explained proud of his easy work. Jack and Miko giggled at the small weiner dog in its red plane, Y/N didn't understand how the small organic creature was funny but cracked a small smile because Raf watched Y/N for his reaction with his big eyes.

(I can't be bothered watching the episode so just run with what im about to write)

Bumblebee walked up to the four beings and picked Raf up gently.

:Whirr whirr:

"Sure Bee! Hey guys me and Bee are going out to watch races!" Raf waved at his two friends, Bumblebee transformed around Raf and drove out of the base.

"Wait, isn't Bee supposed to be guarding base?" Jack questioned.

"I allowed him to go, also one less human for me to watch" Ratchet answered shrugging, Jack, Miko and Y/N stared at Ratchet in shock.

"Anyway, you guys want to play a game? Or maybe watch a movie?" Miko suggested, Jack quickly accepted and they both walked to a separate platform to watch a movie.

As Y/N watched the pups start a movie, his frame heated up in an unnatural way. He growled softly, standing up and shaking his body from the feeling. He decided he would have a small recharge while the base was quiet, but before he could reach his nest, a booming voice he had heard only once before filled his circuits.

"My pet, you still do not have my army I commanded you to build. My other predacons may be offline, but those decepticons are just as useful and replaceable, kill the prime and the decepticon leader, if you fail I will use your body to kill everything you love, don't think I haven't been watching you, you are my creation of destruction, my most powerful i have put alot of thought to, my favourite, my dark energon runs through your pipes, your body is at my disposal"

Y/N shook his helm, growling at the voice, he will never obey a voice with no face. Y/N changed route from his nest to the main gates clawing at it. Ratchet turned to Y/N and sighed.

"Only a quick flight Y/N" Ratchet instructed, opening the gates. Y/N walked out and was quick to take to the skies, his frame twitched every now and then, his circuits were telling him to locate the decepticon war ship, but his body refused to move.

"Refuse me anymore, I will control your mind and body by force"

Y/N growled, watching the terrain before tucking his wings to his frame and diving into the hard rocky ground, his body created a large tunnel deep enough under the ground that anyone flying above will only see darkness. If the voice was true to his word and will kill his pack and pups he could take no risks, he wrapped his wings around himself and forced his body and circuits into power down.