Chapter- 7

A knock sounded at the door, awakening the once sleeping predacon.

Y/N rose from his nest and made his way to the door which opened automatically. There stood Bulkhead with a smile on his face plates.

"Afternoon sleepy head, we have a few people we want you to meet" Bulk walked back down the hall with Y/N in tow. When they were both in the main room, Y/N smelt the air for any scents that were new.

"You have a dragon?!" A small voice shouted making Y/N crane his neck to look at his claws, there he saw a fleshy, like the one he saw yesterday but with small balls on her head.

Y/N's optics lit up with curiosity and he lowered himself into a crouched position.

"Whats a dragon?" Everyone asked or beeped.

"A fire breathing giant lizard" another voice said making Y/N tilt his helm and he saw another two fleshies one tall and another small. The other two slowly walked over and reached up to gently pet his muzzle making him purr softly.

"I always thought dragons were merciless beings, but he or she is like a puppy" The taller fleshling said smiling softly.

"His name is Y/N, he's always wanting attention" Arcee stated resting her hand on her hip.

"Hey you two, you should see the view from up here!" The female said, the two males looked around the predacon and there they saw her on Y/N's shoulders.

Everybody sat around watching the humans play around the predacon who saw that these humans were no real danger and let them roam his frame, petting and playing around his wings that made a great trampoline. Y/N layed there purring soaking up every little bit of attention and admiration.

"Y/N" Ratchet called the attention of the resting predacon, making him open his optics.

"We're running low on energon, I'm going to need you to track some" Y/N stood to his full height, making his way to the exit.

"Yip, yip! I still need to put a tracker on you, so we can get your coordinates" Ratchet stopped Y/N in his tracks and places a collar around his neck.

Y/N purred and licked Ratchet making the medic groan and wipe at his face.

"Hey, where's Y/N going?" The femme fleshy questioned just walking into the room.

"He's going out hunting" Ratchet simply explained returning to his monitors.

"Sounds fun! Can I come along Y/N?" The said predacon glanced at the small organic and made a tickling like sound in his chest.

"No you're not going with him, it's far to dangerous for a human" Ratchet stated giving a firm glare to the organic and Y/N and turning back to his monitor.

"Where are you guys going?" The other two organics walked in and stood beside the femme.

"She's not going anywhere, Y/N is scouting for energon" Ratchet stated.

"That's not what Y/N said" Miko said from the top of Y/N's helm.

Ratchet swivelled around in his spot and caught a glimpse of all three humans on top of Y/N's helm before disappearing out of the exit.

Ratchet growled and sighed rubbing his forehelm.

"Why do I even bother?"

Y/N strolled outside of the base and stretched his wings, flapping them slightly to warm up.

"I can't believe we're going to ride a dragon!! This is so cool!" Miko squealed throwing her hands in the air.

"It is, but what if he fall off?" Jack asked clenching onto the predacons armor plating.

"Come on Jack! Think about the fun in this!" Miko smacked Jack's back and rubbed Y/N helm.

"We're ready for take off big guy!" Miko yelled making Y/N start a slow gallop and spread his wings, pushing off the ground as gently as he could for the small beings.

"This was a bad idea" Rafeal wrapped his arms around one of Y/Ns horns securing himself.

Y/N pushed higher and higher until he was above the clouds and he drifted creating waves like shapes behind him in the clouds.

The small organics looked around and took joy in the sky, Miko leaned down to where she thought Y/N's audio receptors would be and whispered into them with a mischievous smirk.

Y/N smirked and recoiled his helm back and blew a ring of fire infront of him and dove through it. Jack and Raf  gasped at this and tightened their grip.

Y/N's wings folded into his sides and his body started to nose dive under the clouds and snapping his wings open, curving his body upwards making a snake like pattern through the clouds.

Miko cheered while the two males screamed for their lives.

Timeskip

Miko watched as Y/N collided his helm with the rocky Earth, making a large cave with great speed, while Jack and Raf heaved behind some large boulders.

Every few seconds Y/N would pull large crystals of energon from the Earth and continue with his destruction.

Y/N turned toward Miko after a flash came from her, Miko smiled at her phone and back up at Y/N.

"It's a photo, see? I took alot of photo of you and the sky!" Miko showed a photo of Y/N scratching his armpit, he inspected it closer and made fast noises in his chest almost like a laugh.

The sudden sound of a groundbridge opening caught the attention of all three humans and Y/N. The humans gathered around Y/N and waited for the Autobots to walk through figuring they tracked Y/N by his collar but instead walked through a slim bot with a smug grin on his face.

Y/N could already smell the scent of unloyalty and mischief, making him pick the humans up with his front paw and placed them behind a near by rock. His body tensed, and his wings flared in warning.

More bots came out from behind the first slim one and raised their fire arms, charging them up.

The slim one, backed behind the other bots threatened by the giant growling predacon.

"Kill it"

__________

This went on for too long