chapter- 14

Yall the new transformers Earth spark is cringe but im only watching it for megatron 🥴 and because im bored

Also with these chapters im basing them off episode from the series where I feel it's right to include Y/N, I don't want to make a chapter for every episode lol.

Y/N rummaged around his berthroom looking for spare parts for the devices he was making for everybody, so far he has finished but is missing a part for the last.

He growled and instead pulled at his frame, using his claws to carve out a small chunk of metal that could easily be replaced. He twisted the metal with ease and placed it inside the device, finally finishing his new creations.

Y/N grabbed the cyberyronian sized devices and held them in one servo and held the other human sized ones in his other. Turning and taking large steps from the room to the main room where mostly everyone was, Y/N walked over to the humans who were all at the monitors near Ratchet and cleared his pipes to gain their attention. They allturned and smiles grew on their small squishy faces.

"Hey Y/N, what'cha got there?" Jack asked leaning on the railing.

"My new creations, I have made one for all of you. Though, I haven't tested them yet so I am unsure if they work the way I would like them to" Y/N stated and lowered his clawed servo to the humans allowing them to reach in and take one each.

"Also, seeing how I wasn't able to name my other relics, I wish for you three to help me names these." Y/N smiled softly as their faces lit up in excitement.

"How about 'finders'? Since you use them to find our location? Or 'seekers'?" Miko suggested and placed the device on her belt.

"That sounds easy to remember. I like seekers better" Raf stated and placed the seeker in his jumper pocket. (Sorry not sorry starscream)

"Thank you Y/N" they all said simultaneously. Y/N nodded and turned to Ratchet and handed him a seeker which he took and placed down on a table.

_________

"Has anybody seen Optimus?" Y/N asked coming into the main room from looking everywhere.

"He's on patrol he should be back any second" Arcee explained, walking over to his side and pet his arm. Y/N thanked Arcee and turned in the direction of the children.

"Sparkcubs, would you like to test the seekers away from base?" Y/N suggested, they all turned their heads in unison and shrugged.

"I actually have to go home, my mum tried calling me before" Jack sighed and made his way down the platform with the others in tow.

"I also have to go to my homework" Raf said with a sorrowful look on his face. Y/N nodded in understanding and turned to Miko.

"Oh my host parents are chill, I can stay" Miko smiled and skipped her way to Bulkhead and climbed his frame to his shoulder.

"If the others are going home then you're going aswell Miko" Bulkhead stated and transformed around Miko driving out of the base. Y/N chuckled as he heard the protests from Miko and the slightly banging on his windows.

"I shall see you all tomorrow after school" Y/N waved and turned down into the hall to his nest.

______

"Y/N! Wake up im bored!" Miko shouted in his right audio receiver.

Y/N slowly onlined his optics and looked up at Miko on his helm.

"Miko, why are you not at school? What time is it?" Y/N questioned and gently plucked her off his helm and placed her on his chassis.

"It's 11 in the morning and I decided to skip school, I had detention the whole day so who cares" Miko sighed and slid of his chassis and walked out of the room.