chapter 24

˚ ˚
you talk of the pain like it's
all alright, but i know that
you feel like a piece of you's dead inside

Wanda woke up especially early that next morning, she knew that her and Lana were heavy on Hydra's 'wanted' list, and that they needed a disguise if they wanted to get any further on this mission.

So she decided to make a slight change to her appearance, buying a red hair dye and a sharp pair of scissors, which could also come in handy later on.

She put the red liquid on her head, leaving it in until she could kneel in front of the hostels bath tub and rinse it out. Between them both they didn't have a lot of money, so they wouldn't be able to stay in the establishment very long, the red hair dye staining the furniture wouldn't be a bother to them for more than a few more hours.

After her hair was completely dyed and dried, Lana had awoken.

"Wanda?" Lana called out with a tired raspy voice, confused when she saw the girl with a new hair style, it suited her so well yet it made her look older.

Lana enjoyed seeing her friend with this new look, until Wanda brought the scissors to her.

She quickly moved her hair around her neck, away from Wanda in a protective sense. Her eyebrows creased looking up at Wanda.

"My hair is so off limits." She decided, but Wanda just shook her head slightly laughing at the stubbornness of the girl. "I mean, we could just disguise you by giving you a perm."

To this Lana's eyes widened, the opposite of the tired state they were in before. "Okay, fine but just don't cut too much, like at least to my chest."

Wanda didn't listen to this, cutting her hair to her shoulders. It looked good but Lana's shock stopped her from seeing this.

"Wanda! That is not to my chest!" Lana yelled, her fingers running through her hair as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"It looks good!" Wanda defended herself.

Lana took a deep exhale dramatically, making Wanda roll her eyes, honestly Lana could have any style and Wanda would still see the beauty in her.

———

After a while, Lana got over the haircut distress, the two looked through the weapons Wanda had stolen from Edwards office.

A lot of them at a high advancement with the possibilities of destruction almost corrupting the twos minds.

Wanda picked up a machine from the bag, looking at the buttons to try see what it does, while switching it's position she accidentally fired a large blast of force onto the drawer.

A large whole was displayed on the wooden furniture, to which the two stared at it with widened eyes.

Lana got up quickly, taking a picture frame off the wall and placing in way of the damage. "Okay I think it's time for us to go."

Wanda nodded at this statement, trying not to laugh at Lana's attempt at covering the destruction, as she picked up the bag full of Hydra's most possessed weapons. Or so they thought.

They stood outside for a while, testing out the weapons until they felt they knew what they were doing and were ready to go back to Hydra's base without hiding.

a short basically useless chapter:) but red hair wanda !!