Prologue

"No, no! Ylliana please! I'm begging you, don't leave me.." She kneeled crying in front of me. "I'm willing to lose my job, I'll resign, just please d-don't leave me.." Humagulgol siya ng todo. She's willing to lose her carreer?

Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ba ako o maiiyak. Bakit ngayon pa na kaya ko na siyang pakawalan?

She's willing to lose her job? Why would she waste it on me? I'm nothing to her.
She said it herself...

Everyday i would pursue her, see her off, even took care of her. But she's as cold as ice. Kaya naman nalilito ako ngayon.

Why would she kneel down? Why would she beg? Why would she cry? She would never fall in love with me. She said it all, that's all i need to hear for me to let her go..

"Why are you crying Ms. Granade?" It took most of my strength not to hug her right now. Even if she hurt me my love for her still tops it all. I don't even blame her for saying those things to me.

"Please.... don't leave me" Pabulog niyang sabi, habang naka yuko. She looks so desperate kneeling in front of me in the airport.

"Why Ms. Granade?" I don't want to know...but something in me tells me that i should atleast hear her out..

"I— because" She started but i cut her off..

"Because what Ms. Granade?" I tilted my head.

"Because...." The look on her face says that she's debating to continue or not. Her eyes held so much emotion, feelings. If only she'd make action not just keep it to herself. If she wants me then why would she do that?

"If you don't want to say it, then don't, if you'll excuse me, my plane is about to depart" I sadly smiled at her and took the chance to leave, if i spend another minute with her, i don't know if i can still go. I love her. She said she loves me to. But after what happened... I don't even know if i should believe her.

Was that all a facade? Is she just tripping me? Because she knew i liked her? Or is it because she wants to get back at me for her cousin?

This doesn't make any sense at all..

Lumakad ako papalayo, nakapasok na ako sa eroplano nung tumunog yung cellphone ko. Kinuha ko naman ito da bulsa ng jeans ko at tiningnan.

From: Ms. Granade sweetie pie🥰

Medyo natawa pa ako sa nickname na nilagay ko sakanya. At the same time hurting.

*You removed the nickname Ms. Granade sweetie pie🥰*

Uzon Alissa Granade
I'm sorry.

That was it.

I broke down.

I've been holding my tears.

I don't want her to know how vulnerable she makes me feel.

I love her.

She hurt me.

I left her.

This is the right thing to do.

I thought to myself as the plane started moving.

A/n
Prologue ba talaga to o spoiler?
EDITED!!!! (THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2022)
Ps. Nagpapatunog ako ng chasing pavements habang nagsusulat nito.