Chapter 46

Alissa and i have been constantly meeting each other. Nagtataka nga yun bakit ayaw kong malayo sa kanya, buti nalang hindi sya nag reklamo at nag tanong.

A week has passed and i am still getting threats from that unknown person. Luckily our investigation came to an end and we finally located the unknown number's whereabouts.

We're taking action immediately. I didn't waste time now that i know where that person is.

"Sector one secured" One of our agents said through the walkie talkie.

"Sector two secured"

"Sector three secured"

Only one sector left. And that one was inside.

"Are you ready?" Tanong ni abby sakin.

"More than ready" Kampante ako kase binabantayan ni Maxiana si Alissa ngayon. Buti nga nagka mabutihan sila.

I motioned to the group of agents behind us to follow.

We carefully stepped inside the abandoned house as we roam quietly.

* * *

"You found anything?" Tanong ko kay abby nung maka labas na sya kasama ang ibang agents.

"No" She signed in dismay.

"Bullshit!" Mura ko sabay hila ng sarili kong buhok.

"Hey hey kumalma ka!" Lumapit si abby sakin at hinawakan ang magkabilang balikat ko.

How can i calm down?? Gagabi na at ni isang clue o tao wala rito!

"I know what you're going to say, let's just go Lili, wala tayong mapapala—"

Naputol ang pagsasalita nito ng biglang tumunog ang walkie talkie.

"HAHAHAHA you look like lost kittens strolling an abandoned house" A crazy voice suddenly said.

Agad kong kinuha ang walkie talkie sa na naka attach sa waist band ko.

"You! Who the fuck are you?!" Sigaw ko.

"Hey hey calm down. I was just having a little fun HAHAHA" The voice snickered.

"You fucking bitch—"

"Uh uh uh, don't use that kind of language on me, or else..... she'll..... die" Then someone on the other line uttered something that made my world crumble.

"Gene help me..." I heard the love of my life uttered weakly.

"Alissa?! Baby what did they do?! Alissa?! Speak to me!!" I was desperately waiting for her to say something but the walkie talkie died.

"No no no noooo!!! Alissa answer me please! Baby talk!" Nanginginig ang buong katawan ko sa takot na nararamdaman.

"Ylliana! Calm down! We tracked them" Abby said that made me snap to my senses.

I looked at her with teary eyes. I was too soft for my girl.

"M-maxiana. She has a tracking chip inside her" She uttered.

"That's not important abby! Alissa's life is in danger! Please....i can't lose her again" Pagmamaka-awa ko.

"You won't" Abby said then hugged me.

"All of you, get ready. We have to go now!" Sigaw nito sa mga agents at agad naman silang kumilos.

Abby broke the hug then cupped my face.

"We'll save her. We'll save them" She said with determination in her eyes.

* * *

"You fucking shit! Show yourself!" Agad kong sigaw nuong makarating kami.