Chapter 27

Uzon

My goodness. These students are more stupid than i thought. They can't even solve a single equation! It's the easiest one too.

I just finished my second class with the science major students.

I'm now on my way back to my office where i left the little dimwit to review. It's almost time for her class, i have to dismiss her.

Once i opened the door I didn't see her reviewing. Instead i saw her sleeping with the reviewer on top of her face.

I groaned internally as i walk towards her after i settled my books in my desk.

I was gonna wake her up but when i saw her sleeping face i stopped.

How can someone be this beautiful when sleeping? I thought to myself.

I gathered the strands of her hair to the side as i look at her face closely.

I must admit. She's beautiful.
Not only that but she's also hell of a smart student.

When i first saw her in my class. When she confidently answered my question, i was taken aback. No one has ever answered me so confidently.

Other students would stammer, with their hands shaking and can't maintain eye contact.

But her? She's the complete opposite.

When she bumped to me in the hallway, i was kinda guilty that i slapped her. But it's also her fault for disrespecting a professor.

I was also surprised that she is my cousin's girlfriend. And I don't like it. I don't like that my cousin who is a dick, have such an amazing girlfriend.

I have always thought. Why would she settle for that guy?

I have known Xaidam all my life. I know his ways. The way he charms all the girls that he like and then leave them weeping in the dust.

I can't just do nothing while he was playing with her right?

That's when i took action. I told her to break up with my cousin and stay away from him. It was for her own good. But oh so stubborn she is, she didn't listen.

I always see them in the hallway, cafeteria, she's looking at him lovingly.

What got me confused is that he was looking at her exactly the same as she looks at him.

Could that mean that he really loved the girl?

After observing his every move i let them be. They look so happy together. Who am i to interfere with my student's happiness right?

Wrong.

After just a couple days of finally accepting my cousins relationship with her, i heard rumors going around that the two had a big fight at school. Then they broke up.

I didn't know if the rumors are true or not. That's why i called her closest friend.

Flashback

"You called me Miss Granade?"

I'm in my desk checking papers when i heard a knock and a voice came along.

"Yes, Richelle come inside" I gestured and she did.

"What do you need me for Miss?" She asked seated in the couch near my desk.

"Okay, since you have a class in 20 minutes I'm just going straight to the point" I said in my monotone voice.

I can see that she tilted her head but didn't answer so i continued.