Chapter 26

"You got that james dean daydream look in your eyes~" I dueted the song on the radio.

"And i got that red lip classic thing that you like~" Ang gaganda talaga ng songs ni Taylor Swift kaya ako naging swiftie eh.

Nag di-drive ako ngayon papunta sa school, 9am ang class ko ngayon and it's already 8:30am.

Nakarating na ako sa gate ng school at pinark ito sa parking lot. I made sure to lock my car as i walk inside the halls of the school.

My mind is still reminiscing the event last night.

Arghh! How am i gonna face her now?! Siya pa naman yung first class ko.

I heaved a sigh.

Papalapit na ako sa classroom ng may biglang kumalabit ng balikat ko.

"Anak ng kalabaw!" Gulat kong sigaw. I faced my back and what i saw made my throat dry.

"Xaidam" I coldly utter.

"Lili i missed you-" He said but i cut him off.

"Cut the crap Xaidam" He flinched as i glared at him.

Why would he show up now?! I'm happy this past 5 months already. Tapos he'll show up again?? Tanginang buhay to.

I turned around and made my way to the the classroom but he suddenly held my arm.

"Ano ba Xaidam?!" Galit kong sigaw sa kanya at inalis ang kamay ko sa hawak niya.

"I..... I'm sorry. Don't shut me out.....please" He pleaded. I can see that he's on the verge of crying.

"What do you want?" Tanong ko sa kanya with my monotone voice.

"Can you.....meet me in the restaurant where we always go after your...um, your class?" Dahil don napataas ang kilay ko.

"And why would i do that?" Malditang tanong ko sa kanya.

"I- i want to tell you something" He said as he lower is head.

"Tsk, yeah right!" I spat.

Does he really think I'll go with him? Hinding hindi na ako magpapaloko sa mokong nato. Not in my lifetime not ever.

"It's important, please" He pleaded. I can see that his lips are quivering, a sign that he's about to cry.

Something in me wants to comfort him despite what he had done to me, I won't give in though. If i do, he'll think that i still love him.

"Then tell me now" I said sternly as i cross my arms.

"I- I can't. Please Ylliana, just meet me later. I'll be waiting" He said as he averted his gaze to look me straight in the eye.

He smiled a little and then walked away.

What the heck?

I shoved the thought in the very back of my head as i compose myself when i enter the classroom.

Minutes later dumating na si Uzon. And just like every day she looks gorgeous.

"Damn" i whispered to myself when she leaned in while her hands are firmly on the table.

She's wearing a white botton up shirt. The two bottons in her chest are not intact so her cleavage showed a little. It's pared with a knee high maroon pencil skirt with finger long slit on the sides. She's also wearing a maroon pointed stiletto heels while her hair is curled on the bottom.

Gosh I can't take my eyes off of her she's breathtaking.

"Open your books to page 78 to 80 and review the foreign policy and social justice. We will be having quiz later in the afternoon class" She said in her poker face and then sat down on her chair.