Chapter 05

It's been a week after the party. Hindi parin ako makapaniwala, xaidam explained that ma'am Uzon's mother is married to his mother's brother. Still tho, bakit di niya sinabi sakin ma granade pala siya? Nakakaloka.

Ito namang si ma'am matapos yung encounter at the party, hindi ako tinantanan, ever since she knew she has been giving me a lot of work. Imagine? Maraming student ang nag ooffer ng help sakanya pero tinatanggihan niya lang.

Ano bang problema nito sakin?
Right now nandito naman ako sa office niya. After my second class sabi niya hintayin ko raw siya dito. She didn't say what for tho. Sana naman hindi to mga libro, nangangalay yung kamay ko eh.

"So when are you going to acknowlegde my presence Miss Funtamuerte?" Hala gagi si ma'am!

"A-ah Hi po ma'am" Kumaway ako sakanya, kanina pa ba siya dito? Hindi ko naman narinig na bumukas yung pinto.

"I'm sure you're curious of why i summoned you here" Sabi naman nito nung naka upo na siya sa swivel chair niya.

Ang superior ng aura niya. She screams dominance talaga. Everytime i look at her, hindi ko alam kung ano yung sasabihin ko.

I'm pretty sure that's because she's my professor and she's my boyfriend's cousin. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of his family members.

"Miss Funtamuerte!" Shet nabigla ako dun ah.

"Y-yes po ma'am?" I looked at her, she gazed at me with that alluring eyes of hers.

"Are you even listening to me? Miss Funtamuerte?" Hindi po ma'am.

"Ah yes po" Di ko naman yun sasabihin ano, I don't wish to die right now kaya.

"Okay so stay away from my cousin" Ha? What is she saying?

"Ma'am?" Napakunot noo ako.

"You heard me, stay away from him, he's not what you think he is" Is she out of her mind? Sure she's my professor pero she can't order me like that.

"Why would i ma'am? He's my boyfriend" I tried to not sound rude.

"Just do as i say, you'll regret it if you don't" Regret? Why would i regret? He's perfect. I won't dump him just because she said so.

"I'm sorry ma'am, you might be my professor but that doesn't mean you have access to my personal life, now if you don't have anything to say I'll be going now" i stood up and was about to open the door when she said something.

"Remember Ylliana i warned you" She said.

Nakalabas na ako ng office niya para pumunta sa cafeteria kase nagtext na si riche sakin na nandun na daw sila ni xaidam.

Nakakainis! She doesn't have the right to say that! But that last word she said stuck to my mind. Remember? Remember what? Shes bluffing, may gusto ata yun sa cousin niya eh. I mean, who wouldn't? Xaidam is literally out of a wattpad book. Pero ew parin, sweet home alabama yarn?

Nakapasok na ako ng cafeteria, at mabilis ko namang nakita si riche at xaidam.

I also noticed that there was an extra plate of food beside him. I'm assuming that's mine.

"Babe okay ka lang?" Xaidam was the first one to ask kase yung isa lamon ng lamon.

"Ha?" Okay lang naman ako. Hindi naman sumasakit ang ulo ko.

"You look like you're ready to murder someone" Natawa ito.

"Nakakatawa yun?" Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay.

He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Sorry, sorry you're cute kase when you act like that"

Amp cute? I'm tough kaya duh.