Chapter 47

"Julia!" Sabay naming sigaw nuong nakita namin siyang naka higa, may bala sa loob ng kanyang ulo.

Agad kaming tumakbo papalapit sa kanya pero may biglang lumitaw-

"Caitlyn?" Hindi makapaniwalang saad ko.

She's walking towards us with a dark and pained expression. Nakatulala lang kaming dalawa ni abby hanggang maka lapit ito sa amin.

Yumuko ito at tiningnan ang walang buhay na katawan ni Julia at tiningnan kaming dalawa bago mag salita.

"Go, I'll take care of her" She said in the most emotionless voice.

Ako ang nasasaktan kay Caitlyn. She loves Julia so much, pero hindi pala sya mahal ni Julia.

Tumango naman kami dalawa ni abby at mabilis na umalis.

"Ako maghahanap kay Maxiana, puntahan mo na si Uzon" Saad nito at umalis.

Agad ko namang tinadyakan ang pinto na nakasarado at dali daling hinanap doon si Uzon.

Muntikan ng mawasak ang mundo ko ng nakita ko itong nakahandusay sa upuan, punong puno ng sugat at dumudugo pa ang kanyang ulo.

Nakatali ang kamay nya sa likod ng upuan at ang mga paa naman nito at nakatali din sa mag kabilang paa ng upuan.

May tape ang kanyang bibig habang may takip naman na panyo ang kanyang mga mata.

"Alissa!" Sigaw ko at tumakbo sa kanya.

My heart is pounding like crazy as i check her pulse.

It's so slow, like anytime sooner it'll just stop.

Dali dali kong tinanggal ang mga tali, panyo, at tape sa kanya.

"Alissa? Alissa talk to me baby please" Nag-mamaka-awang saad ko habang hawak hawak ang kanyang itaas na katawan.

Humagulgol ako habang binubuhat sya para pahigain ito sa aking thighs.

I cupped her face as i desperately shaked her to wake her up.

"Baby please, baby don't die on me please" I said with shaky voice.

I hugged her upper body ever so tightly as i cry.

Ang sakit sakit, she didn't deserve this. My baby didn't deserve this. She didn't even do anything wrong.

"G-gene..." My eyes widen as i panted heavily after hearing her weak calling.

I broke the hug and stared at her.

A smile is formed on her lips. How can she look like an angel after going through hell?

"A-alissa! Thank goodness, I thought i lost you" Ani ko at humagulgol ng todo.

Tumigil ang pag iyak ko nuong narinig ko itong tumawa ng mahina.

"W-why are you laughing?" Ani ko.

"She did it" She uttered while smiling.

"What? Who? Who did what?" Nalilito kong tanong.

"Nothing...." She trailed.

"....you don't know how long i have waited for this moment gene" Saad nito at hinaplos ang aking pisngi.

"For you to held me in your arms. To look at me like i'm the most beautiful woman you've ever seen" Pilit nitong salita.

"D-don't say a-anything please, save your energy, w-we'll get you treated okay? Y-you won't die" Nag-mamaka-awang saad ko.

I don't know what to do if the love of my life- the source of my life will die.

"No...gene listen to me-"

"No, no you won't. Alissa tell me you won't. Please" I desperately want her to say no but she just smiled at me.

"I love you gene, i love you so much" She uttered as is she just put her full life into that sentence. So much love, adoration, admiration, sincerity.

"I love you too, please don't leave me" I pleaded.

"I won't, if we are meant to be together, i will always be here-" She pointed my head. "And here" She pointed my heart.

She said those words with a genuinely voice and smile. I can't help but fall harder.

"Gene can you do me a favor?" She asked rhetorically.

"Anything my love" I uttered.

"Call me what you call me please. I want to hear it" She pleaded.

"Langga ko" I uttered. She always loved that nickname. Even though she acted like she doesn't like that, i know she liked it.

She suddenly cried and i panicked.

"A-alissa, is something's wrong?? Did i say it wrong??" I asked.

"No...no, this is happy tears gene" She uttered in between sobs.

I was relieved.

"I love you" She uttered and then reached out to kiss me.

I closed my eyes and anticipated the kiss but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes and was horrified.

"Alissa! Uzon! No no no!!" I screamed.

Uzon

"Alissa! Uzon! No no no!!" I heard her muffled screamed.

I wanted to kiss her, i wanted to open my eyes but i can't.

I tried but i can't.

I didn't even know how i got here how i got these scars.

Alissa, she's gone too...

Flashback

Alissa

Ylliana texted me. She said she wanted to meet me by the lake.

I smiled as i drove towards my destination.

* * *

"Ylliana? I'm here!" I shouted ad i walk towards the big lake.

Nagtataka ako dahil wala naman sya dito. She clearly stated in her text to meet me here.

I waited for her for i few minutes and then searched for her all around the place.

I heaved a sigh.

I looked everywhere. Wala naman sya dito.

Aalis na sana ako nuong may naramdaman ko na may sumusunod sakin.

Gosh gusto nya pa talaga akong kilabutin?

"Ylliana! Why did you make me-" I couldn't finish my sentence as i turned around to see a masked man holding a bat.

Y-ylliana this is not funny!" I yelled and took a step back.

The masked man walked towards me and started to swing his bat towards me.

I couldn't dodge, i was glued to the ground.

I felt the pain of the bat as it hit my head.

I collapsed to the ground, my eyes are getting blurry.

"Nighty night sweetie" The masked man said in a familiar voice.

I felt my world slowly disappearing as i felt the masked man drag me to god knows where.

"Ylliana..." I uttered before blacking out.

End of flashback.

I'm so sorry gene. I don't think i can keep my promise.

And with that, i surrendered myself to the darkness that has been wanting to consume me.

A/n
I don't know if meron pa akong na miss na errors so im sorry i advance.
Ayoko ng patagalin to tatapusin ko na to