Chapter 28

⚠️

It's been 2 months.

2 months of my brother constantly texting me, i never gave in. I blocked him and every number he used to text me. I love him, i really do. Mom and dad are not always home nung mga bata pa kami kaya parang si kuya ang nagtayong magulang naming dalawa ni Quel. I'm too attached to him to the point that I don't want anyone to have his attention. While Quel, is so happy for him. I tried to like his girlfriend i really did. But i just can't.

I would also be angry because he doesn't spend time for his sisters just like he used to. Lahat ng yun napupunta sa girlfriend niya.

Antaneia would comfort me kase panay iyak ako nung nalimutan ni kuyang i greet kami nung 8th birthday namin.

Nakalimutan niya kase may SAKIT daw yung girlfriend niya, like putangina? Uunahin niya pa yung gf niya kesa sa pamilya niya?

I was so angry at him that time that i didn't talk to him for years. Yes, years.

And then one day, he suddenly vanished.

Nalaman ko nalang kina mom na umalis sila ng gf niya at nangibang bansa.

That made my hatred for that girl grow.

I was so young and immature that time kaya ganon yung asal ko. I feel so guilty, all those years of not talking to him, making him feel invisible to me. All night he would slip his handmade paper origami's in my door. I still have them. I love him but....

I just can't face him, atleast not right now.

It has also been two months-

2 months of Uzon teasing me about my sudden confession. She wasn't helping. It just made my attraction towards her become bigger and bigger.

Everyday she would make me wait in her office. Then tease me again and again. The temptations are just getting to strong.

Her personality suddenly changed when she knew i liked her. It's like she's a different person. Sure she would act cold and strict when we're in class, but if we're alone together....she would act all flirty and, i feel like- i feel like she's trying to seduce me at some point.

I know she's just teasing me. I know i shouldn't fall harder, but i did.

She's just to much to handle.

I don't even know why I'm driving to her condo right now.

She didn't come to class all day. I'm starting to worry. Maybe she's sick? I thought to myself.

I parked my car on her drive way. There was a car parked too, an unfamiliar car.

I don't know why, but i feel like something's not right.

That's when i heard a muffled sound coming from her room.

My heartbeat started to increase.

Nanginginig yung mga kamay at paa ko habang papalakad taas ng hagdan.

There it is again.

A moan coming from her room.

Habang papalapit ako sa pinto niya unti unti ring nawawasak ang puso ko.

But what i heard next made me rush into the room.

"Stop! P-please stop!" I heard her cry.

I barged into her room and saw a man pinning her to the bed. His pants zipper is open. He was about to rape her..

"Who the fuck?!" The man yelled.

"Ylliana" She whimpered calling my name, She's naked eyes are full of tears.