Chapter 38

Everything fucking hurts.

She doesn't only have a husband but a child too. Based on what i saw earlier the kid is about 7 years old.

Did she really find someone that fast? I was desperately waiting for her to come back all those years.

Cries..

Regrets..

Pain..

Missing her..

It hurt so fucking much.

"Why gene? Why did you find someone that fast?" I mumbled as i chugged another glass of wine.

Am i that easy to replace?

All those years of waiting for her. And now that she's back she was someone by her side..

All those years she's living happily. While me? Fuck..

It was just the day after yesterday when i set eyes on her again. Maybe that's why she didn't answer when i asked if that Jet guy is her boyfriend because he is already her husband.

Why did i have to be this unlucky.

Curse you cupid!

I can feel my head aching badly. After chugging, how many glass again? I lost count.

I blacked out after that.

I don't know what happened next because when i opened my eyes i was not at the bar anymore.

Nahimasmasan ako ng may naramdaman ako na mabasang tumampi sa noo ko.

I averted my gaze to who was doing that and my heart almost shut down when i saw who it was.

"Gene...." I uttered in disbelief.

"Fuck im going crazy" I muttered.

There's no way she could be here.

She was a daughter to take care of.

And besides.....she has a husband.

"Are you real?" I raised my hand to reach out to her pero hindi ito napa tuloy kase binalik niya ito sa may tiyan ko.

"I am very much real" I heard her say.

I chuckled at that.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked as she continued to clean me.

"Because my mind is playing with me. You're not really here, are you?" I mumbled enough for her to hear.

"Ow!" Bigla kong hiyaw ng pinitik niya ang noo ko.

"I just told you. I am real" She uttered.

"Yeah right. The real Ylliana doesn't care about me anymore..." Saad ko na nasasaktan.

"Did you know why i rejected her when she announced to our parents that we're together?" Nasasaktan 'kong tumawa.

Hindi ito sumagot at patuloy lang ito sa pag linis ng kamay ko.

"Why am i even telling you this? You're not real..." I sobbed.

"Tell me"

"W-what?"

"Tell me if you can't tell her" She uttered calmly.

That's the voice i knew. Gene used to talk to me with the same calmness in her voice.

What's there to risk? Ylliana won't listen to me. Might as well say all of it to this hallucination.

"My father.....he killed my brother's lover. He killed my brother's lover because it was a boy. My father is a homophobic person. Me and my brother are both not straight. My father didn't know i'm a lesbian because i didn't have the guts to tell him..."