Ten Months

Y/N had no idea how much time had passed since he had left the rooftop with a strange helmet wearing man he had encountered up there when he was seconds away from throwing his life away. He lost the track of time after the sun disappeared from the horizon and was replaced with the moon which was now shining brightly on the top of the sky. He couldn't check what hour it was on his phone because he left it behind on the roof, scattered over the floor along with his other belongings.

He and the helmet wearing stranger had been walking through the city ever since they left the roof together. Y/N didn't knew where he was taking him or if they even had a destination because he felt like they were just walking forward themselves, taking an occasional turn. A few minutes after leaving the roof together, the stranger asked him if he could share with him the details of how the people around him drew him to the point where he was willing to throw his life away.

Y/N told him everything. He didn't know why he told all of this to someone he had just met. Perharps he just wanted to get it out of his chest, without having to worry about bothering someone who deals with their own problems with problems of his own. The stranger remained silent throughout his entire explanation, listening carefully to everything he had to say to him.

After letting everything he had to say out of his chest, Y/N gazed down at the sidewalk and let out a deep sigh. He froze dead in his tracks when he felt how the the stranger put his large hand on his shoulder. This action made him look up at the stranger. It was when the stranger spoke to him. He told him what he must have thought will comfort and made him feel better, ending with him reminding him the promise he had made him back on the roof.

It was when a dark portal was appeared in a dark alleyway behind the masked man. Y/N titled his head towards it as soon as he heard it appearing out of thin air, the sudden appearance of it taking him by suprise. He shifted his gaze from the portal to the man standing next to him, wanting to know how he reacted to this portal appearing out of thin air. The masked stranger was seemed to not be suprised it's appearance. Or so Y/N thought, because he couldn't really tell the emotions of this man because of him having his entire face covered.

He got the confirmation of it a few seconds later. The stranger stepped towards the portal and stopped in front of it for. He looked over his shoulder at Y/N who remained in his place, unsure of what he should do right now and told him to follow him through the portal and that he shouldn't be worried about it, because it was here for the two of them.

Y/N nodded at him in response and slowly made his way to him and the portal. The masked stranger walked through the portal and Y/N followed him through it, holding his breath as he did so. He let out a quiet exhale as soon as he found himself on the other side of the portal. He looked around himself, wanting to know where he found himself as the portal behind him and the masked stranger closed. He found himself to be transported into a darkened hallway of some unknown building.

He glanced to the side when he heard how the masked stranger pushed himself into a walk. Having no other option right now, Y/N started following him throughout the building. As they proceeded to make their way along the hallway, for a brief second Y/N thought he noticed a short eldery man watching him and the helmet wearing stranger. He decided to not pay attention to this detail for now as right now he just wanted to know where the helmet wearing man was taking him.

He got the answer he was waiting a brief moment later because it was when the helmet wearing stranger stopped in front of the door. He opened it and stepped aside, motioning to him to come in. Y/N complied and walked through through the open door, finding himself in a new room. The helmet wearing man walked into the room as Y/N eyed it, allowing himself to take a good look at it.

The room he was brought into was nothing extraordinary. It looked like the kind of a room you'd see in a dorm complex before someone would put their stuff in it. A bed which would only hold one person was in the middle of it with a neatly folded red duvet laying on top of it. A wardrobe which most likely had nothing in it was standing the corner of the room. In the other corner of the room were two cupboards. Between the two cupboards was an empty desk with a grey office chair in front of hit. The last thing he noticed in his new room were two empty shelf hanging on the wall. In the corner of the room he noticed a completely empty wardrobe.