Consequences

Bakugo's vision was blurry when he woke up and found himself in his hospital bed. The blonde haired boy had bandages wrapped around his body, having been patched up from his wounds by the hospital staff after losing his consciousness a while back. He wasn't exactly sure when it happened. He stared at the ceiling above him with a blank look on his face, keeping himself in his half-asleep state until his eyes shot open as he recalled something from his fight with the Paranormal Liberation Front.

He shot up from his bed, letting out a deep breath and clutching his ribs as what happened between him and Y/N flew through his mind. He specifically recalled the part when Y/N hit him with a Quirk erasing bullet and his desperate attempts of activating his Quirk after this. The desperate attempts which were all in vain as there was no sight of his Quirk left in him which resulted in a horrible realization which completely broke him in the moment.

He was Quirkless. He really was Quirkless now. Y/N switched their roles and now he was the Quirkless one. His whole body began to shake in trepidation. He began to sweat badly as well as his thoughts of his new state as a Quirkless person continued to fly through his head. The feeling going through his body right now was horrifying as words couldn't describe how badly he was feeling right now as he knew what his new Quirkless status meant for him and his life.

His longtime dreams of heroics were over. There was no way he could become a hero while not having his Quirk. It was something he had tormented Izuku for all of those years, after all and now he was getting to know how it felt like. His purpose and something he had strived for since a very young age was gone. It was all over for him. His dreams were all gone. His life was over and all of it was taken away from him by someone who he had looked down upon his whole life.

"...You're awake." He pushed himself out of his despaired state and looked towards the source of it. He saw Sero, Mineta and Hagakure all standing in front of him as all of them must have entered his hospital room when he was too busy with his thoughts to notice or hear them enter.

"Guys..." He muttered under his breath at the view of his classmates.

"I'll go get a nurse and tell her he's awake." Hagakure said, her voice lacking it's usual tone as she turned away from Bakugo and walked out of his hospital room in order to get a nurse.

"What happened?" Bakugo asked, wanting to know what happened after he lost his conciousness as Sero and Mineta looked at him with conflicted looks on their faces. They looked like they didn't know what to think about him right now. Something Bakugo quickly took notice of, "What? Why are you looking at me like this?"

Sero who had a bruise on his cheek from his fight with Y/N back in the forest near the mansion sighed, pulling out his phone and clicking on it before turning it around to show something to Bakugo, "Is everything he's saying here true?"

"Huh?" Bakugo hummed questioningly as he glanced at Sero's phone and saw what it was showing. His eyes widened as soon as he laid his eyes on it as he saw a video of Y/N. The video started to play a second later and Bakugo felt his eyes widening further as the video continued and the more he saw of it and what it contained.

Bakugo felt how his already crumbing world crumbled even more the further the video went, listening to everything the video had to offer as if nothing else mattered to him in the moment. Y/N told the world everything. Everything. Every detail of him and whatever he did to him to reach the point of being on the verge of ending his own life becoming the Mask after being approached by All For One was exposed and everyone now knew about this.

What made everything worse was the fact that he actually someone to confirm all of this. The said person was a police detective who worked on his case since the very start of it since he went missing all this time ago. What his name? Asano? Bakugo couldn't even recall his name or be certain of it as he didn't pay much attention to it back in the day as he didn't care about it and was convinced Y/N ran away simply, because he was looking for attention. Attention which Bakugo wanted directed towards him from all the extras around him.