Taking Care of Business

Y/N set his hands on the table in front of him, having just finished the next meeting between him and the highest ranking members of the Paranormal Liberation Front. The meeting went as any other meeting all of them had with each other by this plan as they discussed all the little details regarding their main plan. At least it went as any other meeting until it reached the last several minutes of it and Toga called out for him, telling him she had just stumbled upon an article which may interest him while browsing the internet.

Finding himself growing interested by what she told him, Y/N asked Toga to sent him this article and he received it a few seconds later. The article involved Izuku and showed him working in Endeavor's agency. The h/c haired boy crossed his arms, finding himself smilling slightly at the information. Despite his hatred of the hero society and all the plans he was making against it with the rest, a small part of him was happy that his friend was realizing his dreams.

Something else caught Y/N's attention about this article shortly after. It wasn't anything written in the article. It had something to do with Toga's reaction to it. When Toga talked or saw anything related to Izuku earlier, she was growing all excited and was getting blushes on her face. When she showed him this article, however, she reacted in a normal way as if she was talking about a normal person. Mustard seemed to have noticed it as well as Y/N could have sworn he saw him form a smile on his face when it happened.

The second thing that made this meeting stand out from being a regular one was the arrival of Hawks. The number two hero had been acting as their way of spreading Destro's word across the hero society ever since he was first brought into their army by Dabi and Mustard. Or at least had been assigned to this role by Re-Destro. Y/N didn't got a chance to talk with him in private until now. He hoped he would get an opportunity to talk with him soon, though.

He got his wish shortly after Hawks made himself present on this meeting as Hawks himself asked him if they could talk with each other after the meeting. Y/N immediately agreed for this offer, seeing this as an opportunity to talk with him he had been waiting for since he first saw Hawks in the army. He still felt distrustful of Hawks and knew it was his chance to talk through some matters with him and to see if he was right to feel distrustful about him or if he was just being too cautious.

Knowing he shouldn't waste his time when it came to talking with Hawks because he had something important planned today regarding his plan of sharing his story with the world, Y/N got up from his seat and walked out of the meeting room, finding himself in the hallway. He stopped in his tracks for a moment and looked around himself, seeing everyone heading off to take cake of their own business today. He was Hawks standing at the end of the hallway, appearing to have having a conversation with Asano and was about to push himself into walk towards them.

He froze in his tracks for a moment as he saw Twice standing in front of him, leaning against the wall. He looked at him questioningly, "Twice?"

Twice shifted his gaze to him and waved at him, "Hey, Y/N!"

"What are you doing here?" Y/N wanted to know, "I thought you will leave with the rest."

"I'm waiting for you to have your conversation with Hawks! He and I agreed he'll start helping me today." Twice explained, pointing towards Hawks at the end of the hallway as Hawks excused himself to Asano and started to make his way towards him and Y/N, "Just make it quick! I don't have all day!"

"Alright." Y/N nodded in understanding. Back when the meeting was still taking place and Hawks was telling Re-Destro how he was spreading Destro's words as much as he could, Twice brought up to Hawks how he was still having trouble understanding it and if he could explain it to him. Hawks was more than happy to agree with it. He looked at him questioningly a second later, "Are you sure you want him to teach you, though?"