The Festival

After introducing Origami to Shigaraki and Kurogiri as a new member of the League of Villains, Y/N was asked by Kurogiri to take Origami to her new room and Y/N complied. He took her out of the bar and started taking her to her new room, making sure to give her a quick tour around the place in the process to let her know where a few places like the bathroom were. He knew he wouldn't have much problem with this task as there were plenty of free rooms in the League's hideout, because of him, Shigaraki and Kurogiri being the only people living there.

He took her to the room which was next to his, figuring out it would be for the best if her room was close to his whenever she would need something. He opened the door to Origami's new room and the two of them were immediately greeted by the view of a messy and dusty room with a boarded up window. Y/N wasn't suprised by the state of this room as his own room was in the similiar state before he and Kurogiri cleaned it up together and before his belongings were brought into by from his old room at Sensei and Ujiko's hideout.

Origami looked around the room she was brought into by Y/N, "This is my new room?"

"Yes." Y/N nodded in confirmation, "Don't worry about the mess it is in right now. My room was in the same condition before I and Kurogiri cleaned it up."

"Can I ask you something?" Origami asked after eyeing her new room as Y/N nodded at her. The room seemed a bit empty, only having the furniture she required in a daily use like a bed or a closet, "Would it be okay I asked you or one of your associates to bring me some stuff into my room? Not that I don't like the room or anything. It just feels a bit empty to me."

"There's no problem with it." Y/N responded, "You just need to Kurogiri if you will need anything to be brought into your room. This is what I did after I was brought into the League by my Sensei. He'll deliver it into your room as soon as possible. Go to him if you'll need a drink or something to eat too."

"Okay." Origami nodded in understanding, making a mental note out of it for the future, "Do you know where we can find some cleaning equipment? It will start getting dark soon and I would like to have my room cleaned up by then."

"I know where we can find it." Y/N nodded, "I just need to ask Kurogiri if we can borrow it for a moment. He shouldn't have any problem with it, though."

"Alright." Origami replied with a nod of his head.

"One more thing before I'll leave." Y/N said as he took off his backpack and unzipped it, "You should take your stuff out of my backpack."

"Right. My stuff. It forgot that I left something in there for a moment." Origami admitted in a sheepish manner as she reached into his backpack and took her things out from it which wasn't much as it only included her pyjama and her swimming suit, "I need to check if the closet has any hangers in it. I could use to hang my stuff on."

"There should be a few hangers in the closet. My closet had a few when I moved into my room." Y/N explained as Origami nodded. He pointed at the exit from the room behind him. He had to get the cleaning equipment and there were a few matters he had to discuss with Shigaraki and Kurogiri, "I should get going. I'll be back in several minutes. There are a few things I need to talk about with Kurogiri and Shigaraki-kun before I'll get the cleaning equipment."

Origami nodded in understanding as Y/N walked out her new room and walked down the corridor, beginning to make his way towards the bar. After Y/N walked out of her new room, Origami walked over to the closet and opened it, seeing a few hangers there and nothing else. She grabbed two hangers from the closet and hung her pyjama on one and her swimming suit on the other one before putting them back in the closet. She closed the closet right after, having no more reason to keep it open.