Nine

Y/N was transported back to the mansion of the Paranormal Liberation Front by the Doctor shortly after his and Shigaraki's meeting with Ujiko ended and shortly after he received a request from the Doctor to do something for him. Upon finding himself back in the mansion, he wasted no time and began gathering all of the League in one place as he intended to fill them on the job they had just been given by the eldery man. After gathering everyone in the room where they had their sushi last night, Y/N wasted no time and made sure to fill them in on their new job from the Doctor.

"...I can't help but wonder, though." Mr. Compress asked shortly after Y/N finished explaining their new job from the Doctor to them. Their new job would consist of them having to transport an important cargo for Ujiko. Y/N didn't specify to them what they will be transporting, though, "What is it that we will be carrying?"

"According to Doctor, that's not something we need to know." Y/N replied, having not received this answer from Ujiko himself upon asking him about it, "Not as of now, at least. Perharps he will share this detail with us after we will be done with this job."

Mr. Compress crossed his arms, "That's hardly fair."

Twice nodded in agreement, "Yeah! We're good enough to move it, but not to know what it is?"

"Well, now I wanna know even more." Toga said with a curious look on her face, putting her hand on her chin.

"Maybe it's a Nomu." Origami suggested with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Yeah." Toga agreed with her and shifted her gaze to Mustard, elbowing him playfully, "Like the one you and Dabi-kun lost."

Mustard rolled his eyes at her, "No comment."

"Come on, Kataoka-kun!" Toga urged him to give her some sort of reply, "Don't leave me hanging!"

"No comment." Mustard repeated himself.

Toga pouted, "Meanie."

"How will we go about this job?" Magne wanted to know.

"I think we should split up into a smaller group for this." Y/N voiced his mind on the matter.

Mr. Compress nodded in agreement, "I agree. If there are less of us, then this transport will raise less suspicion and it leave us with a less change of heroes finding out about it."

"What if still won't work and they will somehow find out about it?" Tengai asked, "We can't exclude this possibility."

"Yeah. We can't." Magne nodded in agreement, "If they somehow find out about it, escaping will be more difficult than usual since I doubt they will make it easy for us to get away. Especially since we will be transport something. I think all of them will want to know what this is. Even if they don't know it."

"I think I already have an idea." Mustard replied as he shifted his gaze to Twice.

Twice gestured to himself, "What? What about me?"

"I can see where you're going with it, Kataoka-kun." Y/N nodded, approving of Mustard's idea as set his eyes on Twice, "Twice. Could you make clones of whoever will go on this mission? This way none of us will be caught if the heroes will find out about this transport and will manage apprehend it."

"Alright. Who do you want me to make?" Twice nodded at him, more than eager to help, "No way! Let's do it with the real us!"

"We'll decide it in a few minutes." Y/N replied as Twice nodded in understanding, "There are a few things we need to discuss before we will decide who will go on this job."

Tengai raised his brow, "What is it?"

"It's about our new powers." Y/N began his explanation, "As you already know, Quirks of some of us evolved during our fight with the MLA. I think we shouldn't use those new abilities on this mission."