The Raid

A few days have passed since the fight between Y/N and Rappa and Y/N and Rappa were in the training grounds in the Shie Hassaikai headquarters right now. After following Tengai's advice and staying away from any kind of exercise for about three days, Y/N fulfilled his part of the deal with Rappa and started attending the fighting lessons which he offered him after their fight yesterday.

Y/N let out a deep breath as he swung his fists at the punching bag in front of him as Rappa watched him from behind the said punch bag, nodding his head to himself every few seconds. The brawler made sure to eye Y/N each movement carefully, making a mental note to correct the h/c haired boy about each mistake he had just made once the session will be over. Tengai watched everything from the distance, keeping an eye on Rappa as he was ready to use his Quirk just in case if something happened during this training session.

"Alright." Rappa said as Y/N stopped what he was doing and looked at him questioningly, "Let's take a break for a few minutes and talk about how you've been doing in todays training session so far. Keep your stance up as it will have something to do with it."

Y/N nodded at him as he did as he was instructed and kept his stance, "Alright. What do you have to say?"

"You were doing well doing this session of punches. For the most part." Rappa replied as he stepped closer to Y/N and grabbed his hands. Y/N made sure not to move and allowed Rappa to do his work as Rappa corrected his fighting stance, making sure it was the correct one, "There was something off about your fighting stance at the start. Your fists were too high again. They should be around this height instead. Once you will stop making this mistake, you will have more mobility and your body will be able to both generate and absorb force."

"Alright." Y/N once again nodded at Rappa as Rappa took his hands away from him and moved towards the punching bag again, "Are we going back to the training or do you have something else do you have to say?"

"We're going back to the training." Rappa replied, stopping behind the punching bag as he crossed his arms, "If I'll notice something wrong about your stance or your punches, then I'll let you know during the next break."

"Okay." Y/N nodded as he took his fighting stance again, making sure to keep his fists around the height Rappa told him to keep. Not wasting any time, the h/c haired boy started to swing his fists at the punching bag in front of him.

Rappa nodded in approval as soon as soon as Y/N took his fighting stance because the h/c haired boy this time managed to take the proper fighting stance without any corrections. He stayed silent, ocasionally making an internal comment about Y/N's hand-in-hand combat skills as he continued to watch how Y/N's fists collided with the punching bag over and over again in silence.

The yakuza member already got to know Y/N's fighting skills from experience from their fight a few days ago and from view on the day they started their training. He told Y/N to show him his skills on the day they started their training, because he wanted to know what he would be working with. Y/N wasted no time and did as he was told. He showed Rappa everything he learned during his training with All For One, showing him everything he had to improve on in the process.

Rappa kept his arms crossed as he proceeded to watch Y/N give the punching bag another session of firm punches. If the yakuza member was honest with himself, All For One trained Y/N well when it came to his fighting skills and because of this he won't have to train him as much as he would have to train him if he ddin't have any experience. There were still a few things Y/N had to improve on, though and Rappa was going to make sure Y/N was going to get rid of those mistakes and improve his fighting skills during their training sessions.

"...Y/N!" Twice's voice echoed from the other side of the training grounds as Y/N, Rappa and Tengai looked over to the source of it and saw him walking towards Y/N and Rappa.