The Advisers

Y/N walked along the hallway of the mansion, making his way towards one room in the mansion where he had set up a meeting with three people as he carried a half of the cake he had baked last night. With the last cake he had baked shortly after Camino Ward, he really forgot how much he enjoyed this hobby of his and knew he will try to do it more often nowadays whenever he will find some free time to do so. Maybe he will invite Origami in for one of his baking sessions and she would help him with a cake again.

Days have passed since Shigaraki left for his operation and the preparations of the Paranormal Liberation Front for their upcoming move against the hero society in the four months from now on. The first thing they made sure to prepare was to prepare the groups that Shigaraki mentioned to the warriors in their army back when the Paranormal Liberation Front was formed several days ago, resulting in the formation of the six regiments within their army.

The Vanguard Action Guerilla Warfare Regiment otherwise known as the Violet Regiment. This name came from the color of Dabi's scars. The purpose of using colors as the extra way of referring to the regiments was to make the fighters in the Liberation army to help them identify them easier. It was led by Dabi, Geten and Rappa. There were some tensions in the regiment because of both Dabi and Geten being in it as they weren't fans of each other which wasn't a suprise, considering Geten wasn't a fan of anyone from the League. Other than that, there wasn't much problems with it. Rappa was happy to be a part of this regiment.

The Vanguard Action Tactics Regiment otherwise known as the Black Regiment. This name came from the color of Twice's villain costume. It was led by Twice and Magne. In this regiment Mummy was of Magne's advisers. There wasn't much Y/N could say about this regiment and Twice and Magne worked well with each other when it comes to leading this regiment and had no problems with each other. Only Twice was having some troubles with his new position, but it was just Twice being Twice.

The Vanguard Action Intelligence Regiment otherwise known as the Carmine Regiment. This name came from the color of Toga's scarf. It was lead by Toga, Skeptic and Kizuki. The tension in this regiment was quite large to say the least mostly because of the fact both Kizuki and Toga were placed in it. Everyone were aware it would happen if these two were placed in the same regiment together but knew they had to take this risk, because Kizuki and Toga were perfect for this kind of thing.

The Vanguard Action Support Regiment otherwise known as the Purple Regiment. This name came from the color of Spinner's hair. It was led by Spinner, Mustard and Tengai. In this regiment Chimera was serving the role of one of the advisers for Spinner. Chimera wasn't the only heteromorph placed as Spinner's adviser as two other heteromorph, an insect woman and a spider man who always kept his whole head covered by a black hood, were placed as Spinner's adviser as well. There wasn't more Y/N could say about it as Spinner, Mustard and Tengai were perfectly fine with working with each other.

The Vanguard Action Supply Regiment otherwise known as the White Regiment. The name came from the color of Origami's upper clothes. It was led by Origami and Mr. Compress. In this regiment Slice was serving the role of one of the advisers for Origami. Just like in the Black Regiment and the Purple Regiment, there wasn't much Y/N could say about it as Origami and Mr. Compress had no problem with working together when it came to leading this regiment.

The sixth and the last of the regiments in this army was named The Regiment of the Co-Commander. It was otherwise known as the Gray Regiment. This name came from the color of Y/N's signature gray hoodie. It was led by only Y/N because of his role as the co-commander in the Liberation Front. The idea for this regiment didn't came from Y/N and came from Re-Destro instead. Despite Y/N being slightly reluctant about him having a regiment solely for him, this regiment ultimately ended up created. If Y/N was honest with him, he wouldn't be suprised if Shigaraki joined him in this regiment once he will come back from his operation.