Happy Times

Y/N was in the underground of the mansion, putting himself through the next of his training sessions as he trained his ability of creating sharpened objects out of ice with Geten. A few days after their fight where they settled after going on between them down, Geten came to Y/N and told him they can train their abilities together if they want to. Y/N was glad by this turn of events, knowing otherwise he wouldn't have chance to train this ability of his Quirk and it would be a good way to bury the hatchet between him and Geten further.

Y/N and Geten stood next to each other, both of them being in the latter training grounds right now as Geten constructed the next wall of ice in front of them. Upon seeing it constructed in front of him and Geten, Y/N tossed one of his red energy balls at it and broke it apart into hundreds of piece. The h/c haired boy wasted no time and immediately grabbed the said pieces of ice with his red energy, more than ready to put his part of the training with Geten into action.

He wiggled his fingers a bit, having learned he needs to do it everytime when he will be putting this movie into action otherwise it won't work and turned the ice pieces into hundreds of sharpened pieces. He quickly directed them ahead of himself and Geten, making them fly forward and the sharpened pieces flew above the ground for a few seconds before inevitably hitting the wall in front of the two villains and getting cracked into much smaller pieces upon the impact.

Y/N shifted his gaze from the wall to Geten as the smaller pieces landed on the ground where they melted down, "So. How was it now?"

"Better than we first started training this for sure." Geten gave him his answer with a nod of his head, You could have still done this faster, though. You need to focus more. If you're planning to use this move on your opponent, one more second of trying to make yourself focused can determine how the fight will go and by determine I mean it will make your opponent use this to their advantage and get the upper hand on you."

After uttering those words to Y/N, Geten constructed the next wall of ice in front of him both of them as he intended to make a little presentation to clarify what he meant to Y/N. The snow haired young man wasted no time and destroyed the wall as soon as it was created, putting the same move Y/N had just pulled off into action. Y/N observed everything with a thoughtful look on his face, seeing how fast Geten was in everything he was doing. It took them two or three seconds less to get everything done than him. Y/N knew it wasn't much time, but knew those three seconds could determine the fight, just like Geten told him.

Geten glanced back at him a second later, "You see?"

"Yeah." Y/N nodded in understanding, "Let's try it again."

Geten nodded back at him and created one more wall of ice in front of him and Y/N. He and Y/N continued to train the same move over and over again for the next thirty minutes, repeating it countless times until Y/N would reach the time the ice user would be satisfied with. If Y/N was honest with himself, all this focus training reminded him of the training sessions he had all the way when he first got his Quirk and was training his focus with it. It was really funny how certain aspects of his power required different type of focus training.

As the time passed, Y/N slightly managed to improve his time with this ability but he knew he still had some training and some more attempts ahead of him until he will reach Geten's level and speed of using this ability. He didn't think much of it, though as he knew he still had about two months to master this ability as much as he can until Shigaraki will return from his operation and all of the plans they put on together during his absence will be put in motion. Even if he won't be using this ability as frequently as the other ones, considering he could this only with ice, he wanted to have it prepared as much as he could as he could come across any type of opponent in the upcoming months.