Overhaul

Y/N turned off the sink, having just finished washing his hands as he looked at the reflection of himself in the mirror in bathroom of the warehouse which continued to serve of the League's hideout for now and it seemed like it will continue to serve as one for now unless something such as civilians getting suspicious about this place will happen and will force the League to move out to different location.

The h/c haired boy let out a soft exhale as continued to stare at his reflection in the mirror. Today was the day when the arranged meeting between the League of Villains and the yakuza and many scenarios of how the meeting between their organization will go flew through his mind. Whatever was going to happen today, he just hoped everything will work out fine and the League and yakuza will end up finding some common language with each other.

He went back to the warehouse yesterday shorty after his conversation with Twice about his past and about the yakuza, now knowing more about it thanks to the information Twice had provided him. The yakuza Twice has stumbled upon a few days ago was known as Shie Hassaikai and it was led by a young man who was known as Overhaul. Twice couldn't provide much Y/N much information about this Overhaul person, though as he didn't know much about him himself.

Y/N made sure to repeat everything Twice told him to Shigaraki and Kurogiri right after he coming back to the warehouse. It was when he learned something from Overahaul. Shigaraki heard about Overhaul before, having been shown a picture from him by All For One. He just like Twice couldn't say much about him, though as All For One didn't told him much information about him.

This only made Y/N more curious about this Overhaul person as he knew there must have been a reason why his Sensei was keeping a picture of him and showed it to Shigaraki. He made sure to voice his thoughts on the matter of arranging the meeting between their organizations right after, letting Shigaraki know he personally thought they should arrange this meeting. Shigaraki agreed with him and told Kurogiri to arrange a meeting about the League and Shie Hassaikai. Kurogiri was pleased with his decision and went to arranging the meeting right away, choosing this day as the day of the meeting.

Y/N turned away from the mirror in the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom after wiping his hand son the towel, beginning to look for Shigaraki and Kurogiri. There was one more thing he wanted to be sure about when it came to yakuza after the meeting between their organizations was arranged. He asked him to do little search on Overhaul as he wanted to learn more about the leader of the yakuza such as what he could do with his Quirk before the meeting, wanting to know what he should expect in case things will go wrong during the meeting.

There was one more reason why he wanted to see Kurogiri before the meeting. Today was also the day where Kurogiri will head our to claim All For One's lost power for the League and he wanted to talk with him and wish him good luck before it will happen. He didn't worry about Kurogiri getting caught during this mission as he trusted the misty villain when it came to getting the job done, but he wanted to talk with him nevertheless.

As he made his way further into the warehouse, he managed to stumble upon Mustard, Mr. Compress, Origami, Magne and Toga who were slowly getting themselves ready for the upcoming meeting. Spinner and Dabi won't be present during the meeting as both of them were busy with their own stuff right now and Twice will be joining them later as his part in this is to bring Overhaul to the warehouse. He asked them how they were doing before the meeting and what they thought about it. After receiving an answer from each one of them, he went back to what he was doing and started to make his way Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

Origami stared at Y/N as he walked away from her and the rest, feeling a blush forming on her face as she did so. Magne and Toga saw this and smiled at her teasingly, the latter elbowing her friend in a playful manner. Origami turned away from her fellow villains, feeling herself becoming embarassed as Magne and Toga just continued to grin at her. Mr. Compress shook his head in an amused manner at the scene as Mustard just shrugged his shoulders, paying more attention to the upcoming meeting between them and yakuza.