The Four Teens

The first thing Y/N spotted upon opening his eyes was the ceiling of his room in Mustard's hideout. The h/c haired boy let out a yawn, feeling more rested than he did yesterday and sat up on his bed. He stretched for a bit upon sitting up on his bed and rubbed his eyes, trying to make his vision less blurry. He got up from the bed and looked down at the floor, setting his eyes on his socks.

He quickly put his socks on his feet and glanced to the side to look at the cupboard, wanting to grab his now fully charged phone and check what hour it was. He reached his hand towards his phone, but stopped before he could reach it. He shifted his attention to something else on the cupboard, having noticed something he didn't recall leaving on it before going to sleep the night before.

It was an old PSP console with all the equipment for it. Two video games for this console were laying next to it. Those games were GTA Vice City Stories and GTA Liberty City Stories. He reached for the PSP instead of his phone and picked it up from the cupboard. He eyed the console in his hands for a few seconds, before putting it back on the cupboard. It was when he noticed a piece of paper with something written on it laying on the cupboard.

He picked up the piece of paper he had just set his eyes on, wanting to know what the writing was saying. The message wasn't long. It said, "Hello, Y/N. This is Kurogiri. Shigaraki Tomura brought me this old video game console after we arrive at our own hideout and told me to transport it to you. I would give it to you personally, but you were asleep when I arrived at this hideout and didn't want to wake you up. I hope we'll get to see other in person again soon. Kurogiri."

Y/N smiled slightly at the message, nodding to himself as he shifted his gaze from the message to the PSP and the two video games for it. He didn't thought he will get an opportunity to play a video game in his free time anytime soon since everything he had related to gaming was lost in his old hideout in Camino Ward. He will have to thank Shigaraki for giving it to him for his stay in this hideout, even if it was quite old and only had two games, the next time he'll see him.

He put the piece of paper back on the cupboard and unplugged his phone before picking it up. He turned on his phone, wanting to know what the hour was and saw it shortly after ten in the morning. The h/c haired boy nodded his head to himself as it explained to him why he was feeling so rested today, because he usually woke up at seven thirty in the morning instead of ten. It also showed him just how tired he was yesterday if he slept over two and a half hours more than usual.

After finding out what was the hour right now, Y/N put his phone in his pocket and turned away from the cupboard to look at the door to his room. He started to make his way towards it, wondering if the others were awake. Out of all three of them, he was only certain about Toga being awake at this point of the day, because of her volunteering to go get them some food and drinks from the local store in the early morning.

He stopped in front of the door and pushed it open, stepping into the living room. He took a good look around the living room as soon as he walked into it and saw Toga was awake, just like he excepted her to be. She wasn't the only member of the League he saw awake. Origami and Mustard were awake as well. His fellow villains didn't notice him walk into the living room right away as they were watching the morning news broadcast about the events of the Camino Ward. Or rather Origami and Mustard were watching the TV as Toga was paying more attention to her knife, despise having her eyes set on the TV.

Origami turned away from the TV after a few seconds, having overheard someone walking towards her and the others from behind and smiled when she saw Y/N walking towards her and the rest, "Y/N."

"Hey." Y/N smiled back at her as Toga and Mustard looked in the direction Origami was looking at right now upon hearing her call out for Y/N, "Good morning to all of you."