The New Members

Y/N and Origami panted heavily as the two of them were in Y/N's room right now, having another one of their daily sessions. They decided on today's training session to focus on something on something different than usual. Normally they focused on improving their abilities of using their Quirks or improving their fighting abilities. Today they decided to focus on improving their physical fitness, doing various excercises together.

It had been two days since Giran brought Dabi and Toga into the League and the two of them along with the rest of the League were still waiting for him to pay them a visit again with the list of the villains who were interested in joining the League. The members of the League knew he was most likely going to visit them today to show them his list, remembering him telling them he will come back in a day or two before he left the bar.

Dabi and Toga settled in within the ranks of the League of Villains in their own ways. Dabi kept his distance from the other members of the League as he wasn't really interested in getting to know his new associates better. Toga was a completely history than him, though. Unlike him, Toga was more than eager to get to know her new associates better and was not nervous to display her interest in making the members of the League her new friends which received a lot of annoyed comments from Dabi whenever she was trying to have a conversation with him.

She especially displayed interest in getting to know Y/N and Origami more, having already accepted Origami as her new bestie, despise barely knowing her as she more than used her opportunity to learn more about them, seeming quite excited about having someone else her age to talk with. Y/N and Origami eventually gave in to Toga's attempts at getting to know them better and managed to have some conversations with her ever since. They managed to learn a bit more about her because of this such her love for horror movies, especially bloody slashers and her hatred for her parents. Unbeknownst to the two of them, Toga really appreciated they treated and spoke to her like to normal person.

Despise being completely creeped out by Toga during their first meeting and the little incident when she had to stop her from stabbing Y/N, Origami was slowly warming up to the blond haired girl, gladdened to have another girl and another person in the League she could talk to. Y/N was slowly warming up to her too. Thankfully, he didn't have to deal with another situation when Toga had to stab, yet.

"Y/N! Origami-chan~!" The door to Y/N's door was opened and Toga appeared in the doorway before walking into the room. The blond haired girl was holding an ice cream sundae with a lot of red glaze all over it which Y/N and Origami failed to notice for now. Y/N and Origami were doing sit-ups when she walked into Y/N's room. Y/N was holding Origami's feet, keeping them on the floor and in one place whenever Origami was doing a sit-up. The two of them stopped what they were doing and shifted their attention from their training to the blond haired girl.

"Toga-chan?" Y/N asked, remembering Toga insisting on him calling her Toga-chan instead of Toga-san back when they were cleaning her new room as he shifted his gaze to the blond haired girl.

"What is it?" Origami asked Toga after setting her eyes on her.

"Tomura-kun told me to come and get you." Toga began her explanation as she walked over to them, "Giran just came to the bar with the list of the villains who want to join the League."

Y/N nodded his head in understanding as he took his hands off Origami's feet and stood up, "We should go. I was curious to see who Giran picked for the last two days."

Origami nodded at him, wanting to see the list from Giran herself as she got up from the floor and stretched her arms, "Seems like our todays training session was cut short."

"We can finish it later if you want to." Y/N offered, "If nothing will came up until then."

"It would be nice." Origami smiled at him, "We did something else than usual today for a change and I would like to finish it. If that's okay, of course."