Two Friends

It was a sunny day in Musutafu City and many people were using this beautiful as best as they could, going out on walks with either their friends or loved ones or their friends. The two young boys by the age of seven made sure to make the most of this beautiful weather and were spending the day outside of their households, playing one of their favourite games on one of their favourites places to play which was a playground. The very same playground they had met on a while ago.

"Haha!" Y/N shouted with an evil grin on his face, throwing him arms up as he stomped his feet against the sand in a dramatic manner, "Destroying things is fun!"

"Hold it right there!" A young male voice rang through Y/N's eyes a second later, ceasing him in his action as he looked over to the source of it and saw Izuku standing in a small distance from him, having a heroic grin on his face and he stood like a hero straight out from a comic book.

Y/N glared at him, "Would you look at that! Who decided to finally show up! Midoriya Izuku! My archenemy!"

"Precisely!" Izuku pointed at him, pointing towards him as he looked at him with a look of pure determination on his face, "L/N Y/N ! Did you really thought you could destroy everything in your path and get away with it?"

Y/N nodded in confirmation, crossing his arms as did his best to act like a villain, "This is exactly what I thought! Once I'm done, this world will be completely destroyed and nothing will remain of it!"

Izuku kept pointing at him, "Then you are wrong! You will be stopped and this world will be saved? Do you know why? Because I'm here!"

"We'll see about that!" Y/N shouted, stomping his feet against the sand below him again to make himself appear more threatening.

Y/N and Izuku looked directly at each other, exchanging glances for one last time before charging towards each other. What followed next were long minutes of fun between them as they played together as heroes and villains, going along the scenario they had made up with for this playtime and the scenario they kept making up the further they went into their fight. The fight ultimately ended with Izuku coming out victorious, like a always should and Y/N getting defeated, like a villain always should.

Izuku pointed towards Y/N with a victorious smile on his face, "You attempts at destroying this world were once again stopped L/N Y/N! Remember! No matter what, heroes and the good always wins!"

"Nooo!" Y/N shouted dramatically, trying to act like a villain would act in defeat as he laid on the ground. Or at least he this is how a villain would act in defeat. He had no way of knowing. He was not a villain and will never become a villain.

He and Izuku glanced at each other a second later and exchanged glances before bursting into laughter. Y/N got up from the ground a second later, shaking the sand off of him to collect himself a bit as he and Izuku smiled at each other. Despite having already played this game countless times at this point and having already done countless scenarios where a hero fought a villain, they always had fun with this game and will keep having fun with it. At least until they will grow out of it once they'll grow older.

Izuku smiled at Y/N, "It was really fun!"

"Yeah." Y/N agreed with him, smilling back.

Izuku crossed his small arms a bit, "You really put everything you had into your villain persona today, Y/N! You really felt like a villain today!"

Y/N rubbed the back of his head, smilling a bit sheepishly, "Really? If you say so. I suppose I just learned how to play this role with how many times I played a villain. The same goes for you playing a hero."