A Date

Today was the day of the second meeting between the co-commander and the lieutenants of the Paranormal Liberation Front. Everyone from this organization who was assigned to either of those positions was gathered around a large and long table somewhere in the mansion, discussing the further matters in their plans. After forming the regiments in their plan and assigning people to each of them, they knew it was time to plan out how they will use them for against heroes once Shigaraki will come back from his operation.

Y/N sat in the middle of large table, looking between himself whenever someone would say something during this meeting. The table was split into two sides. The left side of it consisted of the lieutenants which came from the Meta Liberation Army and the right side of it consisted of the lieutenants which came from the League of Villains. Despite their original plans of keeping the sides of the table split up equally, the right side of the table was much bigger than the left one as everyone preferred to stay close to their comrades from their original organizations.

The co-commander and the lieutenants weren't the only people present for this meeting. Their numbers one advisers were present for this meeting as well and were standing behind their lieutenants or co-commander. Minene was standing behind Y/N, blushing and nodding whenever Y/N would utter something during this meeting, Slice was standing behind Origami, Chimera was standing Spinner and Mummy was standing behind Magne. Aside from them, there was almost a dozen more advisers present for this meeting and Y/N didn't know the names of many of them, yet.

"...What we need to focus on this meeting and the upcoming meetings, is organizing our plan of attack." Re-Destro declared to everyone present during this meeting a few minutes after the meeting started, making everyone set their eyes on him.

"He's right." Y/N nodded in agreement, causing everyone to shift their gazes to him, "All of us put some much effort in organizing the regiments..."

"Some more than others..." Skeptic muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes at the view of the League as Geten nodded in agreement. The scarred white haired man set his eyes on Y/N and shook his head in a displeased manner. Despite the talk he received from Re-Destro, his personal views on Y/N and him getting put as their temporary leaderof their organization by Shigaraki remained the same.

Paying no attention to Skeptic's comment, Y/N continued, "...And we need make sure this hard work will pay off by coming up with a good attack plan."

"We're going to have to really push ourselves at this one." Hanabata said, tapping his cheek to gain everyone's attention. Out all of them, he and Re-Destro were the only ones who weren't placed in any regiments as they were planning to infiltrate the political world once they will make their move and not placing them in the regiments made it, "I made some calculations regarding how our partnership with the League of Villains will affect our support and just as you'd expect, working with the most wanted villain organization will cost us a lot of support from the public. We need to come up with a way how to keep the support we would receive if it wasn't for the League."

Rappa crossed his arms, "Why does this matter?"

Skeptic deadpanned at him, "You can't be serious..."

"What?" Rappa asked him with a questioning look on his face, "I did tell you I'm not big on politics in the last meeting."

"Rappa's right." Toga voiced her agreement with Rappa, "Unlike you, most of us aren't politicians. Getting elected isn't exactly high on our list of priorities. Should we focus instead on planning out how to destroy this society and how to rebuilt it from zero?"

Skeptic actually seemed to shiver at her words, "So simple minded..."

"Rebuilding the society isn't all, Toga." Hanabata pointed out, "If we want to achieve this, we will need people's support because otherwise they will not listen to us. If they won't listen to us, then nothing will came out of it."