1

" I Love you Angad! "

" I Love you too Chandni. I am blessed to have you in my life. I can't wait to get married to you. "

" Me too Angad "

As Angad and Chandni lean towards each other to kiss, the voice from the back says " Cut! Its a wonderful shot. Well done both of you! "

Bela and Mahir smile at each other. Bela and Mahir are television show lead actors playing the characters of Angad and Chandni in the television show " Hamari Prem Kahani ". As soon as the director announces the end of the scene, Chhavi ( Mahir's long time girlfriend ) comes running and hugs Mahir happily. Mahir hugs her back and they leave the place while an awkward Bela sighs and goes back to her makeup room.

Bela's POV

Life is not at all easy for an actress. People love the chemistry of us with one actor and want us to be real life partner with them all the time. When I was working with Varun on my previous show, everyone loved our chemistry so much that they bombarded our social media accounts with messages and comments and tags asking us to get married. And even started posting rumours that we are in relationship!!? 😂

It was very difficult to convince the media persons as well that there was nothing such between us. Yet, it felt very relaxing for me to deal with those things during and after my show because Varun was very supportive and we are a good friends. We still hang out together and have a great time.

But now... Things are different from the beginning of this show. It feels as if my real life is also a show which is written by some story writer because its so dramatic on sets nowadays. I wish it weren't such...

Bela's POV ends.

Wanna know what happened as such that Bela feels so irritated? Wanna rush into the story? Wait Wait!! Lets first check the characters sketch.

CHARACTER SKETCH

MAHIR SEHGAL - A Famous television actor. He is working as a lead actor in Hamari Prem Kahani. Luck always favours him ... Or he thinks it does. He is madly in love with his long time girlfriend, Chhavi. He lives with his family - Mother ( Sumitra Sehgal ), Father ( Andy Sehgal ) & Brother ( Yuvraj Sehgal ). His family loves him a lot and is very proud of him.

BELA SHARMA - A Famous television actress. She is working as a lead actress in Hamari Prem Kahani. She loves her job and feels hard work can only bring success even if luck favours. She has no love life till date... Or she says she doesn't have. She lives with her parents, Mother ( Neha Sharma ), Father ( Vikram Sharma ), Sister ( Juhi Sharma ).

Chhavi Agarwal - Another Television actress, mostly known for her negative roles in shows. She is working as a antagonist in Hamari Prem Kahani. She has been in love with Mahir since they met in college and they started dating soon. When she got know Mahir is interested in acting, she immediately joined acting classes as well as modelling so as to be with him even on sets. She once went to the extent of begging the director and his crew to be cast with Mahir even as cameo role so that her name could be tagged along with her boyfriend. She is hell possessive for Mahir, especially after her father expired two years back.

The rest of the characters will be introduced when required. So tell me, are you all excited for this story?
Comment your views below!

With Love,
Cherri 🍒