10

Bela knocks on Juhi's door irritating her.

Juhi: What di? Why are you disturbing me?

Bela: You took my script and now asking me why am I disturbing you?

Juhi chuckles and says, " Just a little bit more, di. I will give you back the script in half an hour... Please?"

Juhi makes puppy face sering which Bela smiles. She agrees and goes back while Juhi continues reading the script.

Script:

Angad lovingly adores Chandni's look making Tia jealous. She hits on his stomach to which he looks at Tia in shock.

Tia: I don't like it when you stare at other girls like that.

Angad: Even I don't like it when you argue with me even for simple things. See that girl and learn how to look traditional.

Tia (shouts): You are insulting me, Angad!

Tia leaves from there in anger while an embarrassed Angad comes back to his family.

Mr. Chaturvedi: What happened? Where did she go?

Angad (stammering) : She got an urgent call from her work and had to leave.

Angad's father sighs and then turns towards Roshni. He then sends Roshni and Piyush on terrace to have a talk.

Chandni awkwardly smiles at Angad while he happily reciprocates her smile.

Angad: I didn't know it is your house, Chandni.

Chandni: And I didn't know it is your brother whom my parents chose for my sister.

Mr. Mehta: You both know each other?

Angad: Yes uncle. We both fought with each other to take a lift when we got stuck on road without vehicles on our engagement day.

Angad tells them how they ate the brain of the woman who gave them lift and she turned out to be Tia's friend. Everyone laugh hearing the story when they see Roshni and Piyush coming downstairs.

Mr. Chaturvedi: So, dear Roshni. Did you like my son? Are you interested in becoming our daughter-in-law?

Piyush: Dad, actually we decided to take some time and know each other before telling our decision.

Mrs. Chaturvedi: But you should at least tell your opinion about her.

Mr. Mehta: No no... Its not needed urgently. I am happy that they at least thought to give each other a chance. I am sure it will be a positive result.

Mr. Chaturvedi: Yes. It should be positive as I really like your family want to be your relatives.

Suddenly Bela snatches the script from Juhi's hand and says, " Its late now. I can't go to set without preparing. "

Juhi rolls her eyes and says," Ok fine. I will read it later. By the way di... I was thinking... Isn't it strange that our real life somewhat matches with your story. "

Bela: What? How?

Juhi: You see how Chandni's sister is getting married to Angad's brother... Even they are two brothers and heroine has one younger sister... Just like us.

Bela: But there, heroine will get married to Angad in future and here, the hero according to you is engaged to someone else and is deeply in love with her. So, tell me how come both are same?

Juhi: What if just like your show, Mahir breaks up with Chhavi and gets married to you? Anyhow, no one likes Chhavi in that family except Mahir.

Bela: Shut up. Don't talk like that.

Juhi: Ok sorry...

Bela: Good. Now go and call Yuvi as he called me out of worry because you didn't receive his phone.

Juhi: Ops. I left my phone in silent mode. Let me talk to him. Thanks di...

Juhi runs away to talk to Yuvi while Bela goes back to her room and prepares for her next day shoot.

Next day, Bela is getting ready in her make up room while gossiping with her colleagues when Mahir enters the makeup room. Bela's expression change making everyone confuse.

Mahir: Bela, I need to talk to you about something.

Bela: Privately?

Mahir: No. Actually I want to give a gift to Chhavi for engagement yet I am unable to decide which one so I would like it if you come with me for shopping today.

Colleague 1: So its true Mahir. You are getting engaged to Chhavi this week.

Mahir smiles and nods in yes. Everyone congratulate him while Bela smiles awkwardly.

Mahir: So, Bela... Are you fine with it?

Bela: (in mind) Say No... Say No... Say No... (To Mahir) Yes sure.

Bela fumes in anger on herself for saying yes but somewhere at the corner of her heart she gets happy to spend time with him.

To be continued...

Heya! Liked the episode? Share your views in the comment section below and don't forget to VOTE!!
Thank you ❣️

~ CHERRI 🍒