14

The priest comes to the stage and starts chanting mantras. He applies tika to both the couples and then Sumitra places red chunris on Chhavi and Juhi's heads. The couple feed each other sweets with Chhavi making faces to eat it while Mahir assures her its fine.

Priest: Bring the rings for the couples.

Sumitra: Bela... Bring them.

Bela nodes in ok and brings the trays with rings. She extends it to the couples who take the rings. They exchange rings and then exchange garlands while everyone clap for them. The couples take blessings from elders. Juhi and Yuvi go to Bela and bend to take her blessings but she steps back.

Bela: Are you both crazy? What is this?

Yuvraj: Di, without your approval, we would have got engaged today and also you are elder than us in relation and age wise. So we ought to do it.

Bela: Shut up. You are my jiju. I can never let my jiju touch my feet... Nor will I allow my sweet doll (pulling Juhi's cheek) to do that.

Juhi: Aah! Di... You are spoiling my make up.

Bela and Yuvraj chuckles and then Bela hugs the couple happily.

Bela: Now that the ceremony completed...

Mahir: Bela one minute.

He signs showing upstairs making Ba remember something.

Bela: I will be back in a minute.

She runs towards Mahir's room and then comes back with a packet. She gives it to Mahir who sits on his knee and extends it to Chhavi.

Mahir: Thank you for choosing me as your life partner, Love. This one is for you.

Chhavi smiles broadly and accepts it. She is about to open the gift when Bela calls everyone for dance. So she keeps the gift in her bag and goes with Mahir to dance. The couples dance for a while and then Chhavi comes back to the stage saying she is tired. So Mahir goes to Bela and asks her for dance which she reluctantly agrees. As the song " Haal - e - Dil " plays, Mahir pulls Bela close to him and stares deep into her eyes.

They both dance very closely making Chhavi jealous. Riya goes near Chhavi and says, " Are you sure you are the bride? Because Mahir is more happy dancing with her. "

Chhavi (trying to hide her anger): Nothing like that... He just sees her as a friend.

Lisa: Their intimacy doesn't seem such. I am sure many things are going behind your back.

Chhavi: Stop it. I came here to see what Mahir gifted me.

She opens the packet and then finds the beautiful bracelet that Mahir bought. She smiles very happily.

Chhavi: My baby knows I love diamonds so see he chose such beautiful gift for me.

Suddenly a card falls from the packet and Riya picks it up. She sees it and smirks.

Riya: You sure that your "BABY" wanted to gift this to you?

Chhavi: What do you mean? He gave me this gift in front of everyone and...

Chhavi stops talking as soon as her gaze falls on the card and gets shocked. She stares it blankly and then takes it in her hand and reads the name on the card again " To My Love, Bela!"

Lisa: Let me see what is there? (Takes the card and reads it out)

To my love, Bela!
I am the luckiest person in the world to be your love and to get to love you. My heart beats for you and you are the only one I want to be with forever. I Love You. Thank you for coming in my life.

Your love, Mahir

Riya: Looks like Bela accidentally picked wrong gift from Mahir's room.

Chhavi fumes in anger looking at Behir dancing happily and the words of her friends pour diesel to the fire.

Lisa: Maybe they are having affair behind your back and that's why Bela agreed to get Juhi married to Mahir's brother.

Chhavi shouts : STOP IT.

Hearing her shout, everyone stop and look at her in confusion. She walks angrily towards Behir, pulls Bela away from Mahir and slaps her right on her face in front of everyone shocking everyone.

Mahir (shouts) : Chhavi!!

Chhavi pulls out her engagement ring from her finger and throws it on his face and says, " I hate you Mahir. I hate you for spoiling my life. "

To be continued....

So guys ... Tell me tell me tell me... How is the episode? What do you think is going to happen? And what are your views on this episode? Comment below and don't forget to VOTE!!

Thank you!💕

~ CHERRI 🍒