5

Bela's family is sitting together in their couch and watching tv... While the same is happening in Mahir's home.

Juhi: Di, see its already 8 pm. How much will this serial run? It has no story and nothing. Can't they start your serial now?

Bela: Relax Juhi. Sometimes this happens.

Neha: Bela and Juhi... Stay quiet. I don't want to miss the starting of serial because of your noise.

And soon, the serial of 7.30 pm slot ends and the tag line displays " Hamari Prem Kahani ". Juhi cheers for Bela clapping happily while Vikram and Neha also clap.

Serial:

A girl is shown running towards a bus in high speed. As she is about to hold the rod and get into the bus, a man crashes with her and both fall on the road while the bus moves away. Girl gets angry and shouts, " Don't you see and walk? "

Boy: Are you serious? You were the one who blocked my way. Today is such an important day for me and I missed the bus because of you.

Girl: Oh hello, mister. Those are my dialogues. First, you crashed into me and pushed me making me loose my bus. Now you are saying all the lines that I was supposed to say. It is very important for me to reach a place in 20 minutes and there is no other mode of transport available today. I don't know how I will reach.

Boy: Ugh! Same happened with me. I don't care about you. But I have to be at a place in 15 minutes. Or else I will... I don't understand why I am telling you.

Both walk away from each other. The girl gets a call from her friend.

Girl: Why is this Ruhi calling me now?
She receives Ruhi's call.

Ruhi: where the hell are you, Chandni? You know that the engagement ceremony should begin in an hour. You still need to get ready and...

Chandni: Ruhi, I was about to get into that bus but...

Ruhi: You missed the bus? How will you come here then? You know today its cab strike today.

Chandni: I know but it isn't my fault. That stupid idiot guy crashed into me amd I missed the bus and...

Ruhi: Ok Ok... Let me see if I cam send someone with a car or bike to receive you. And call me if you get one.

Chandni: Ok Ok... I think a car is coming and a woman is driving lift. I will ask for lift.

Ruhi: Great. Come fast.

Chandni runs towards the car and sees even that guy came to the car for lift.
Both start speaking together.

Both: Please give me a lift. I need to reach a place very urgently.

The woman driving the car chuckles and says, " looks like you both are in similar trouble. I can help you both. "

Chandni: Really? Please drop me first. I need to go there.

Guy: Oh hello... I need to be there first.

Woman: I will drop you both but you both need to be quiet. Sir, please sit at back. Mam, please sit in the passenger seat here.

Chandni smiles and thanks her while sitting.

Woman: where do you want to go?

Both: Vijaya Residency.

Both look at each other in surprise and smile.