2

Media person: Finally we are here to meet the cast of our most awaited show "Hamari Prem Kahani" . Today, the crew is hosting an interview session to introduce us to the cast of the show and we are all very excited about it... Oh here ... The director of the show is coming.

The media rushes to the director and tries taking his interview. The director denies speaking anything and asks the media to wait till everyone shows up.

Media: Looks like the director is in no mood to reveal anything to us before everyone comes. Lets see who comes next. And there comes our very dashing and hot and handsome young man... Mahir Sehgal.

Media: Oh wait, his girlfriend Chhavi Agarwal is also there with him

Media: Oh wait, his girlfriend Chhavi Agarwal is also there with him. Looks like the girl is in no mood to leave her man alone even today.

 Looks like the girl is in no mood to leave her man alone even today

Mahir and Chhavi head inside while another car stops.

Media: And finally, the very gorgeous and beautiful and lovely girl, Bela Sharma is here. Look at her. She is looking so beautiful in her dress.

Soon other cast join the set and everyone sit together for the interview

Soon other cast join the set and everyone sit together for the interview. Bela and Mahir sit next to each other while Chhavi sits at the other side of Mahir. The director gives a brief of the story.

Director: Hamari Prem Kahani is about the love story of two characters who are polls apart. Angad, who is a army officer, is already engaged to his girlfriend, Rhea while Chandni is a small town girl is focusing only on her studies. What happens when Angad and Chandni are forced to cross path and how they fall in love is the story....

Media: Sir, who is playing the role of Rhea? Is she going to be a vamp?

Director: Its being played by our very talented girl, Chhavi Agarwal. And about her being vamp or not will be revealed with the story.

After the interview completes, the media takes everyone's pictures and then one person from the media says " Mahir Sir, we need couple photos of you and mam. "

Hearing it, Chhavi stands and immediately comes between Mahir and Bela and holds Mahir's hand with both her hands.

Media: Excuse me, Chhavi Mam. We need the couple photos of Bela Mam and Mahir Sir.

Hearing it, Chhavi's face falls and she rolls her eyes. Mahir pulls his hand from the clutch of Chhavi and says, " Chhavi please wait near the car. I will join you soon. "

Chhavi fumes and goes away from there while Mahir moves towards Bela and holds her shoulder. They both pose for pictures.

Media: Bela Mam, we heard that you both know each other personally?

Bela: Oh yeah. We are actually good friends. Our parents are long time friends so we do meet in family gatherings and some festivals.

Media: Mahir Sir, how did you feel when you heard that your friend is going to be the female lead of your show.

Mahir: I was amazed. In fact I am very excited to work with her. She is very beautiful and very talented. She is in the industry even before I entered it and she is so successful. I feel I will have many things to learn from her.

Bela smiles widely whereas Chhavi fumes in anger hearing what Mahir said.

Media: Bela Mam, just now you said that you both are good friends. So, how are you feeling to work with your good friend?

Bela: Absolutely excited. I can't wait to shoot our first episode and also can't wait to have fun on the sets the way we do during our family gatherings. He is so talented that it feels great to work with him.

Media: And Mam, do you have any crush on Mahir Sir or its just friendship?

Bela ( widening her smile ) : Please don't start all your rumours now. We are just good friends. He is handsome guy and also in a committed relationship so lets not talk about all these.

After few more questions, The media clicks plenty pictures of Bela and Mahir and then they all leave the place.

In the evening, Mahir tries calling Chhavi but she doesn't pick up his phone. So he drives to her home and knocks on the door. After too many knocks, Chhavi opens the door all crying.

Mahir: Baby? What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Chhavi: Don't talk to me. This all is because of you.

Mahir: What? What did I do?

Chhavi ( sobbing ) : Of course its you. You... You... You praised that stupid girl so much. You didn't even talk about me. You don't... You... You... Dont love me anymore.

Mahir: Come on Chhavi. Please don't make a scene now. It was an interview. I have to praise the heroine of my show because I am the hero and we are going to be paired up. I should always do that. I did that before also and I explained the same thing to you before as well. These are few things I need to do for the sake of me image.

Chhavi ( sobbing ) : You ... You should have told the director that you want me as your heroine... Then qe would have posed for pictures and you would have praised me.

Mahir hits his forehead with his hand and tries thinking of how to calm Chhavi. After hours of ranting and rambling, Chhavi finally calms down when Mahir agrees to stay over with her for the night.

On the other side, the social media starts getting its accounts increased for their new couple in town: Behir / AngNi. Few people even argue over the couple name if it should be AngNi or ChanGad but the #AngNi spreads like fire and soon everyone awaits for the first episode pf the show.

To be continued...

Hello Guys!!

Here is the first episode. Liked it? Or Loved it? Tell me in the comments section. And don't forget to vote!! Your votes will encourage me to write the parts more interestingly.
Please please please support me and if possible then do tell your friends to read this book because you can see... There are two stories running of same couple in parallel... One on reel, other in real...

So... Excited for the next part??

~ With love,
Cherri 🍒