7

Bela keeps the script in her room and comes downstairs.

Sumitra: Neha, I guess you should find a good match for Bela now. We can get all the three marriages done at the same time.

Bela: What? Aunty No! What's hurry for my marriage?

Sumitra: Learn from your little sister. See how fast she is. Just at the age of 22, she found her life partner and made two families one.

Juhi blushes looking at Yuvi.

Sumitra: You should also get married. If I had another son of your age or elder than Mahir, I would have made you marry him but see my luck... Only one angel from your home is coming to mine.

Bela smiles looking at Sumitra.

Neha: Sumi, don't worry. Bela will also get married when its the right time. But I think we should give her time. Its her life and let her decide when she will marry.

Mahir: Yes Maa. If Bela doesn't feel its not right time for her, we should not pressure her.

Sumitra: Ok. I won't pressurize Bela but when are you planning to get married? See your younger brother is already ready for marriage.

Mahir: Maa, actually I was thinking... (The door opens and Chhavi enters wearing a saree which surprises everyone as usually she wears only modern clothes) (to Chhavi) Hey my girl!

Chhavi: Hello Mahir.

Mahir: You are looking very beautiful.

Chhavi: Thank you.

Mahir: You wore saree today? You never wear it.

Chhavi: Actually I thought that since its a whole family get together and we are here for Yuvi's marriage talks so it would be good if I wear a saree.

Sumitra: Good thought,dear. You are looking nice.

Mahir: Chhavi, I need to talk to you about something.

Chhavi: Yes baby.

Mahir signs Bela who opens her phone and starts recording video. Mahir then sits on his one knee and extends his hand towards Chhavi.

Mahir: We have known each other from a long time and we love each other so much. I don't think we should wait anymore. So, will you marry me?

Yuvi starts clapping for them while everyone join clapping. Chhavi smiles broadly and nods in yes. She keeps her hand in Mahir's hand. Mahir then stands and hugs her.

Mahir: Maa, I hope you got your answer.

Sumitra: Yes and I am very happy for both of you.

She blesses Mahir and Chhavi and then Chhavi whispers something in Mahir's ears to which he nods ok.

Mahir: Maa, we will be back in a moment.

Sumitra: Sure.

Mahir and Chhavi go outside the home and talk something. Bela gets a phone call and goes to her room. She speaks over the phone and walks to her balcony to see Mahir and Chhavi arguing. She sighs and comes back downstairs. After few minutes, Mahir and Chhavi come back but Chhavi looks a bit dull. Bela serves sweet to everyone in the dinner and the whole family have a good chatting and discussion except Chhavi who seems lost in some thoughts.

Next day, Behir meet at the shooting set. Bela finds Mahir alone and goes to him.

Bela: Mahir, is everything ok?

Mahir: You know Chhavi. She is so childish. She got angry that I didn't propose her with a ring. Now who will explain her that we will have a grand engagement party soon and she will get an amazing ring on that day during auspicious time.

Bela chuckles and says, " you guys are really tom and jerry... Always together and yet fighting. "

Mahir chuckles and says, " yeah. By the way... Can you help me rehearse the script? I didn't get time to rehearse it since yesterday. "

Bela: Sure.

After some rehearsals, they go for shooting the scene.

Scene:

Angad: Chandni, stay away from me. Can't you understand that you and I can never be friends?

Chandni: Why Angad? Our parents are friends with each other. Our siblings are in love. Why can't we be normal friends?

Angad: We cannot be normal friends because I....

Chandni looks at Angad in surprise.

Angad: Please leave from here Chandni. I can't do this. We both are engaged to different persons and I really can't break my promises.

Chandni realises what he means and a tear falls from her eyes. She turns to go but her leg slips and she is about to fall but Angad holds her and pulls her into his arms making them hug each other tightly. Chandni slowly breaks the hug and looks at Angad. Angad moves the hair flicks from her face and looks deep into her eyes. They both lean into each other and slowly their lips touch each other.

Director: Cut!! Amazing.

Everyone in the set clap for Behir who then realise their proximity and move away from each other. Bela silently walks to her make up room and locks it from inside. She looks at herself in the mirror and thinks, " Was it really Angad and Chandni scene? What was that which I felt while we were doing the scene? "

Bela closes her eyes and recalls how she saw immense love and an attraction in Mahir's eyes in the moment when he moved her hair flicks from her face. She slowly touches her lips and recalls how they accidentally kissed when the scene wasn't asking them to...

She comes out of her make up room to go to Mahir but tear drops from her eye when she sees Chhavi hugging Mahir

Bela turns back and thinks, " Maybe its all acting for him ... "

To be continued...

Hello everyone! So so so... How is it? Liked it? Loved it? I am so much enjoying writing this story... And I know some of you are wondering how come Angad and Chandni so close from fighting in the beginning but don't worry as you will get your answers soon. As promised, I will show both the stories completely. Please share your views in the comments section below and don't forget to VOTE!!

Thank you!
~ CHERRI 🍒