18

Yuvi: I cannot believe that so much happened between them without the knowledge of anyone. I mean where the hell were we lost when they both were dealing such difficult time?

Juhi couldn't wait even a second and told everything to Yuvi who got the biggest shock of his life.

Juhi: I know... We were so busy in our happiness that we didn't even see what is going on in their lives. I guess at least now we should help them in this situation.

Yuvi: Yes Juhi. I didn't speak to Bhai till now as I felt he needed some alone time. But I think I should go to him and talk to him. Once he gets his clear opinion, we can talk about it with Bela di...

Juhi: Yeah... You are right. But see, I can't involve in this much as I really want to be with my sister and support her decision no matter what.

Yuvi: I understand it my love. Don't worry. We will sort out everything and make sure nothing goes wrong. We will not let this one confusion effect our family bonding or ohr relationship. Love you.

Juhi: I love you too...

Yuvi: Now calm down and go to sleep. We will talk tomorrow.

Juhi: Ok, take care.

Yuvi: You too.

Juhi and Yuvi both fall asleep after ending the call. They realise that now the family needs them and they need to act very maturely to sort things.

Next day, Bela wakes up to find her favourite chocolate milk and pancakes waiting for her beside her bed with a note.

" A yummy breakfast in the morning brings too much sweetness in the day. Enjoy your breakfast, di. Love you :) "

Bela smiles seeing it. She gets freshen up and then eats her breakfast. When she comes downstairs, she finds Sumitra and Andy sitting in the hall along with Yuvi, Juhi and Bela's parents. She looks around the home and takes a deep sigh of relief finding Mahir not present.

Sumitra: Neha, you only explain to them that they need not wait for sometime and they can get married now.

Andy: Yeah... Even Mahir told us that he has no problem if Yuvi gets married first.

Yuvi: Dad... Mom, you are not getting our point... We are hurt that Mahir bhai's life took a drastic change yesterday all of a sudden. So we don't want to force our happiness on everyone now... And that is not the only reason why we want to postpone our marriage.

Bela: What are you guys talking about? Why do you want to postpone your marriage date?

Juhi: Di, as a girl I hope you will understand our point. Mahir bhai and Chhavi were in relationship since 15 years. And yet one misunderstanding broke that old relationship. So we got scared... We love each other and we know will be happy with each other. But we want to be sure about our decision before finalizing the marriage date.

Bela: You guys just got engaged yesterday and today you are talking about being sure?

Yuvi: Bela di... I know this looks weird... But we are happy with our engagement and similarly we want to enjoy our marriage function without any second thoughts... For that we need little time. Please?

Bela looks at them and then turns towards her parents.

Bela: I think we should give them the time. I can understand that yesterday's incident affected everyone's thoughts to a great level. Lets give them some time and let them overcome this affect. I am sure they won't need much time to fix their marriage date.

Sumitra: Yeah... After hearing them properly, I feel its best to postpone things for sometime instead of rushing and ruining them.

Vikram: Ok then, we won't talk about Yuvi and Juhi's marriage till they themselves talk about it.

Yuvi: Thanks a lot everyone.

Juhi: yes, thank you so much for understanding us.

Juhi slowly whispers to Yuvi: Your idea is amazing. Now we have enough time to fix things and help our siblings take a proper decision.

Yuvi smiles back. He is about to say something when his phone starts ringing. To his shock, its Chhavi calling him.

To be continued...