9

Juhi: Wow di! You look so beautiful in this dress.

Bela smiles and says, " Mahir selected it for me. "

Yuvi: Bhai has a great taste in everything except one.

Juhi chuckles while Bela glares at him.

Bela: Yuvi, don't talk like that. If it falls in wrong ears, that person will feel bad.

Yuvi: I know di. I am just joking.

Bela: Still.

Juhi: Di, go and change so that we can add that dress in our list.

Bela: Yeah ok.

Bela goes to the changing room where Mahir is there and knocks on the door. The door slowly opens and Mahir peeps only his head out of it.

Bela: Mahir... Why are you behaving like a girl?

Mahir: Is anyone else here?

Bela: No. They all are at the other end of the shop.

Mahir: Great.

Mahir then opens the door and Chhavi casually walks out along with Mahir. Bela feels her heart pinched seeing them together. Bela takes her clothes from the room and then goes to other room for changing. Tears fall from her eyes but she calms herself and changes her dress back to previous one. She keeps the dress away and selects another dress for herself and gives it to Juhi to add in the shopping list.

Juhi: Di, why this dress?

Bela: Actually... I had a little problem with the previous dress. So... I left it and took this. I love this one more.

Juhi: But you looked so good in that dress.

Bela sighs and thinks, " Few things aren't made for us no matter how much we like them. "

The shopping gets over and everyone go to their respective homes. In the evening, Bela is reading her script when Juhi knocks her door and enters.

Juhi: Di, can I ask you a favour?

Bela: Here is the script... Read it and return me safely by tonight as I need to practice it.

Juhi smiles broadly and hugs Bela.

Juhi: You are the best sister in the world. Thank you so much.

Juhi kisses on Bela's cheek in happiness.

Bela: Juhi... I am not Yuvraj.

Juhi's cheeks turn red and she glares at Bela trying to control her blush.

Juhi: Di... Don't say like that.

Bela laughs making Juhi shy and she runs to her room with the script. She sits on the bed and opens the script.

Juhi: I have seen till Angad and Chandni get engaged to their partners respectively. What will happen next?

Script:

Chandni is getting her sister Roshni ready in traditional saree.

Roshni: I am not yet ready for this, di. I don't know if the decision will be right.

Chandni: I know my darling. But why are you worrying? Dad told that this is just a formal meet and you will get time to understand and think before you need to give your decision and no one will force you to hurry up.

Roshni: I know... But I am little bit scared. By the way what is the name of the guy?

Chandni: Piyush Chaturvedi

Roshni: Does he look nice?

Chandni chuckles and says, " I don't know. I don't think I met him before. Moreover Dad met them in my engagement party. So I can't tell you about his looks. "

Roshni: Hmmm...

The groom family arrives and sits in the hall. Mr. & Mrs. Mehta greet them and make servants serve them juices.

Mr. Chaturvedi: Namaste Mr. Mehta. This is my wife and he is my elder son, Angad. This is my younger son Piyush whom your daughter is going to meet.

{Author: Yes it is Angad's family who came to meet Roshni for Piyush}

Then Mrs. Mehta excuses herself to bring Roshni to make her meet the family. Suddenly someone knocks on the door and everyone look at it. Its Tia standing there. Tia enters the home smiling and waves " Hi " to everyone casually. Angad excuses himself and takes Tia to a corner.

Angad: What is this, Tia? Is it necessary for you to wear this modern outfit all the time? You could have worn some traditional dress.

Tia: Baby. What's the big deal?

Angad: We came to meet a bride for my brother. You will be the eldest daughter-in-law of my family. You should maintain this dignity, right? I didn't say anything to you when you chose a designer gown for our engagement instead of lehenga but today you should have worn some traditional.

Tia (rolling her eyes): What is there in traditional dress as such that you are giving lecture to me about it?

Angad: A traditional dress covers the whole body yet highlights the beauty in the girl in a decent way. The jhumkas, the anklets, bangles, etc... These make a girl look the best... And...

Before he could continue, he hears the sound of anklets and slowly raises his eyes to look at the direction. He sees Chandni walking beside Roshni. His gaze falls on her jhumkas, anklets, bangles which make him surprised. Chandni is in the same outfit that he likes to see a girl.

 Chandni is in the same outfit that he likes to see a girl

To be continued...

Hello everyone! So so... How is the episode? Tell me your views and reviews in the comments section below and don't forget to VOTE!!

Thank you!

~ CHERRI 🍒