4

After dinner gets prepared, Sumitra asks the servants to set the table.

Sumitra: Bela, you go and sit near dining table while I will call Mahir for dinner.

Bela: Aunty, you go and relax. I will call Mahir.

Sumitra: ok... thanks dear.

Bela goes to Mahir's room and finds it locked from inside. So she knocks on the door. Mahir opens the door, holds Bela's hand and pulls her inside so fast that before Bela could react, she is already in the arms of Mahir.

Bela: Mahir??

Mahir then looks at Bela and realises what he did. He immediately leaves her bends his head to avoid eye contact.

Mahir: I ... I am sorry... I thought its... Chhavi told me two minutes back that she is outside home so I thought its her and.... I am really sorry.

Bela ( giving a teasing look ) : The way you pulled me inside... It shows that everything is sorted between you both.

Mahir ( rolls his eyes ) : No yar. I called her here to sort things only. You know what's her problem? She came to the set today morning and heard us laughing in your make up room. I mean how to explain her that I am seeing nobody except her?

Bela: Shall I talk to her?

Mahir: No need. I will take care of it.

Bela: Ok. Now please relax and come down for dinner.

Mahir: Actually... You go and have it. I will wait for Chhavi.

Bela: You sure? Aunty might not like it.

Mahir: I know but right now, being with Chhavi and helping her come out of her insecurities is more important for me.

Bela: Ok... As you say.

Bela turns to leave but sees Chhavi standing outside the room.

Bela: Hey Chhavi.

Chhavi ignores Bela and goes to Mahir and hugs him.

Chhavi: You decided to remain hungry so that you can eat with me? How sweet Mahir! I Love you.

Mahir: Of course I will wait for you. Now since you have come on time, lets go and have dinner first.

Chhavi: Sure baby.

Bela sighs and goes to the dinner table. She sits beside Sumitra to avoid any confusion and headache. Mahir and Chhavi sit together at the opposite side of the table.

Sumitra: Finally we are having dinner with you today after so many days. It feels good dear.

Bela smiles and is about to reply when Chhavi speaks up.

Chhavi: thank you aunty. But we had dinner together last week only. You missed me so much?

Sumitra: I am not talking to you, Chhavi. I am talking about having dinner with Bela.

Bela tries her best to control her laugh but Chhavi catches her smiling making her irritated.

Sumitra, Andy and Bela gossip happily while Chhavi fumes in jealousy seeing her bond with them. Chhavi knew Bela is close to the family but she didn't see the bond between them till today.

After dinner, Bela hugs Sumitra and takes her blessings.

Sumitra: Bless you beta. Mahir,go and drop Bela to her home.

Mahir: Ok Maa.

Bela: Its ok Mahir. Remember I brought my car here? I will leave in my car. Even driver is there so don't worry.