11

After shoot, Behir sit in Mahir's car and drive off to shopping mall.

Bela: So, how much excited you are for your engagement?

Mahir: Hmm ... Yeah...

Bela: Your reply sounds a little bit dull. What happened? Another fight?

Mahir: No... Nothing such ... Its just that... Have you ever felt that something is going wrong when you know everything around you is right and perfect?

Bela looks confused at Mahir.

Bela: Don't tell me you have second thoughts about this engagement.

Mahir: No... Its not like that ... I know I will be happy with Chhavi and I am sure she loves me a lot. Yet something makes me feel that its not right. Maybe its just my worry about future.

Bela: Its ok. Not everyone needs to feel the same about few things. I am sure you know what is right for you and what is not. (In mind) That's why you proposed to Chhavi for marriage and happily spending time with her everywhere.

Mahir: Hmmm... Maybe.

They soon reach the shopping mall and Mahir tries thinking of various gifts but then Bela suggests him jewellery to which he instantly likes the idea and agrees. They go to a jewellery shop and search for a perfect jewel. Finally Bela picks a bracelet which looks amazing.

 Finally Bela picks a bracelet which looks amazing

Bela shows it to Mahir who instantly approves it.

Mahir: Thank you so much for helping me. If you weren't there to help me, I would have ended up buying some stupid dress for her which she will never like.

Bela chuckles and then gives the bracelet to pack. Mahir goes along with the salesperson to buy it. Mahir pays the bill and asks the salesperson to add a card along with the bracelet inside the box.

Salesperson: Sir, what do you wish to write in the card?

Mahir: Dear Love, I am lucky that you came in my life as my life partner. I am blessed to share my life with you. I promise to shower you with lots of love and gift in every occasion related to us. Your love, Mahir.

Salesperson: Is it for your wife, Sir?

Mahir: No, my fiancee.

Salesperson: Ok.

He writes the message on the card while Mahir looks at Bela who is busy checking necklaces wearing them in the mirror.

Salesperson then packs it in a gift wrap and hands it to Mahir who happily takes it. He goes to Bela.

Mahir: Shopping something?

Bela: Yeah. I am confused between these two necklaces. Both will suit Juhi but I am not sure which one will look the best on her.

Mahir: the one that you choose for her with love will look the best.

Bela: Then fine... I will buy both.

Mahir: Really?

Bela: Yeah. I will give both to her and if she likes both, she will take it... If she doesn't like one of them, I will keep it.

Mahir: Hmmm ... That's great idea.

Behir again go to salesperson and give the sets to pack. Bela checks her bag and realises she left her purse in her make up room.

Mahir: Is everything ok?

Bela (sadly) : I left my purse in makeup room. I have to come back tomorrow morning to buy this.

Mahir: The engagement party is in the evening tomorrow. I am sure you will have lots of work to do. So no need to come back here tomorrow. (Extending his card to the shopkeeper) Pay it from my card.

Bela (surprised) : But...

Mahir: Its ok Bela. You can return me money when you get your purse back.

Bela agrees happily and they take the gifts and leave. Mahir drops Bela at her home and he goes back to his home. Bela shows the necklace sets to her parents and tells them how Mahir helped her.

Neha: Mahir is such a nice guy. I wish we get a person like him for our Bela.

Vikram: Trust me, if Mahir wasn't in a relationship, I would have happily got Bela married to him only.

Bela: Dad please. Dont think about things that are not in our hands. And now tell me which one will be good for Juhi?

Neha: Lets ask Juhi only.

They call Juhi and she happily selects one set while Bela takes the other. She goes back to her room and lays down on the bed.

Bela: Tomorrow is going to be a hectic day... It will be very difficult for me ... Especially when all the relatives will start commenting that younger sister is getting married before elder sister 😒

She closes her eyes and falls asleep.

To be continued...

Hey guys! So tell me ... Tell me... What do you think is gonna happen? Guess guess... Now tell me your views fast and don't forget to VOTE!!

Thank you ❣️

~ CHERRI 🍒